CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He must have quit or gave them no choice once the communication broke down

He said as much and in the aftermath there was non communication and I think once it became obvious he wasn’t coming to the Chicago this weekend either there was a call or Tony had no choice but to let him go. I don’t think TK wanted to cause on the call Wednesday it sounded like he wanted to get him back. He may have been trying an old school tatic of make ‘em sweat but it don’t work like that

In the end you can’t let shyt get to you like that especially in your position.

I think the bigger damage this does is in his relationship with network types too. Even after leaving WWE he had a good relationship with Dana, Fox, WBD etc I’m not sure how that stands now. This feels like culmination of a decade series of L’s some provoked some not

I think WWE only bring him in on a legends deal but that’s about it. His merch sells but who knows even after this
All this talk about TK “finally putting his foot down” is comedy. Punk told him he quit at All In. There was no coming back after that. TK had no choice but to “release” him to save face.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
All this talk about TK “finally putting his foot down” is comedy. Punk told him he quit at All In. There was no coming back after that. TK had no choice but to “release” him to save face.

True but he could have kept him suspended and tried to talk him down

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
If only Dragon wasn’t out :mjcry:

Collision should be his show now. He’s already working creative for it right? Just like Punk was.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you’re scared, say you’re scared.
I’m 6’1 and 215 hitting the gym 5 days a week. I ain’t scared of a Hispanic midget wanting to be black. :mjlol:

Imagine taking a trip to a place you don’t live and wanting to use your vacation time by meeting a stranger online because you don’t share the same opinion on wrasslin. :skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The shyt Jack Perry did seems like something a younger CM Punk would have done, right down to getting beaten up and choked out. :yeshrug:

Going after Perry for that little "shoot" comment was so fukking stupid. How did he think it was going to end? If TK could have gotten Punk to do business he could have had him do a six month bitter heel run and then fire him afterward. Oh well. I think Punk will land somewhere. Someone is going to take a chance on him again. Maybe AEW, you can't put it past these carnies.