CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He was asked to leave because they didn't want to open pandoras box to some tampering violation. Talent from other companies are always backstage at each others shows, but it's different when someone is still in the midst of the legal fallout from that brawl with their contract frozen and randomly pops up.

The Endeavor aspect and how they operate big picture moving forward is the wild card, but if it's mostly up to Punk and Vince (and by extension HHH) then at least a minor run is definitely gonna happen. Punk doesn't want scrapping with Jack Perry being his last act and having him come back and kiss the ring is a notch on the belt Vince won't mind taking. The fact that he was AEWs #1 merch mover at the time of his exile is just the cherry on top.
Endeavor will definitely be the deciding factor. If it were 100% up to Vince then it wouldn't be a possibility, but since Endeavor is about to complete the sale and have controlling interest then they could decide they want to bring him in. They have said that they're going to let WWE lead the way since they(Endeavor) really don't have experience in the wrestling field.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Tony going full Wayne Brady on you smarks. "Oh I wanna be everyone's friend, huh muthafuka?"

tony-khan-what-did-you-just-say.gif

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I may be done with wrestling again. How does shyt like this happen?

I know ego is a motherfukker, I get it. But how did it get to this point? This is some WCW 00/01 shyt. WTF?!

Collison is gonna be janky as fukk for the forseeable future. Ricky was getting a big push out of this. And now that's all fukked up.

I know he's young and they are giving him a push but Jack Perry ain't that dude. This ain't the hill to shoot yourself in the foot over. Punk is THE reason I tune in on Saturday. There was a path here. Use Punk to get eyes, then FTR/Bullet Club Gold tear the house down, Miro, Hobbs, Andrade get shine, Punk elevates dudes like Ricky, get some nostalgia with Joe, maybe run a bit with Bryan in a year or two. Hell, if Matt and Edge can work a series of death matches and remain professional, who knows if Punk and Kenny couldn't make some money after a while. There's so much that was there. And now it's gone. This is such a shyt show on all sides. And for what? Jack Perry doing a glass spot?

Please be kayfabe. I'm sick.
:mjlol: Dude was drawing 500k on a show built around him. And putting on trash matches with the same tired old edgelord promos. Nothing of value is lost

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thus mu fukka ready to bring back his Punk avi. :dead:

Brad Briscoe about to be a fan of Punk too. :mjlol:
This fakkit stays with my name in his posts. Ima be around your way in 2 weeks bytch boy. Just a reminder. So you don’t pull the same excuses you did at SoFi.

“Bu bu but you didn’t tag me leading up to the event :mjcry:

Don’t worry I’ll tag you the day of as well so you can’t run the same excuse again.

“Bu bu but you’re probably just trying to catch me in 4K :mjcry:

:hhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This fakkit stays with my name in his posts. Ima be around your way in 2 weeks bytch boy. Just a reminder. So you don’t pull the same excuses you did at SoFi.

“Bu bu but you didn’t tag me leading up to the event :mjcry:

Don’t worry I’ll tag you the day of as well so you can’t run the same excuse again.

“Bu bu but you’re probably just trying to catch me in 4K :mjcry:

:hhh:
Don’t act like you don’t throw shots every time dudes get at me. Dapping every post too like that bytchboy @Alan Johnson . I just ignore your lame ass instead of trying to go at it with you. You petty mental midgets ain’t shyt. :umad:

And of course you’re still in your feelings over play fighting opinions. Lemme reup a post I said in your AEW love thread some days ago:

You have grown men in here that hold e-grudges and want to meet in real life over play fighting opinions and/or calling out their Stooge-ism. Embarrassing.:mjlol:

I live rent free in your mind. fukk off, pal. :umad:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He must have quit or gave them no choice once the communication broke down

He said as much and in the aftermath there was non communication and I think once it became obvious he wasn’t coming to the Chicago this weekend either there was a call or Tony had no choice but to let him go. I don’t think TK wanted to cause on the call Wednesday it sounded like he wanted to get him back. He may have been trying an old school tatic of make ‘em sweat but it don’t work like that

In the end you can’t let shyt get to you like that especially in your position.

I think the bigger damage this does is in his relationship with network types too. Even after leaving WWE he had a good relationship with Dana, Fox, WBD etc I’m not sure how that stands now. This feels like culmination of a decade series of L’s some provoked some not

I think WWE only bring him in on a legends deal but that’s about it. His merch sells but who knows even after this

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Khan ain't blink not one time during the media scrum, the thought of firing punk was definitely lingering in his head

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Don’t act like you don’t throw shots every time dudes get at me. Dapping every post too like that bytchboy @Alan Johnson . I just ignore your lame ass instead of trying to go at it with you. You petty mental midgets ain’t shyt. :umad:

And of course you’re still in your feelings over play fighting opinions. Lemme reup a post I said in your AEW love thread some days ago:

I live rent free in your mind. fukk off, pal. :umad:
If you’re scared, say you’re scared.