CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
only one mad is u.... don't forget who tried (and failed) to come at who... :mjlol: mad cause I post numbers haha

Every post I see you argue with dudes like this. Hell, only reason you started with me cause I was cause I responding to Larry that he be like that :pachaha:

You gotta chill

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every post I see you argue with dudes like this. Hell, only reason you started with me cause I was cause I responding to Larry that he be like that :pachaha:

You gotta chill

uhhh yeah ok Lmao...Only time I argue with anyone on here is when a person can't accept facts and it's typically stans who do that lol. I'm in the RAW thread most Mondays, or the NXT threads or PPV threads and not one argument because it's just posters who want to have fun, joke around etc. while watching the programs. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
uhhh yeah ok Lmao...Only time I argue with anyone on here is when a person can't accept facts and it's typically stans who do that lol. I'm in the RAW thread most Mondays, or the NXT threads or PPV threads and not one argument because it's just posters who want to have fun, joke around etc. while watching the programs. :mjlol:

Idk breh you just called another dude a fat mexican so just showing photos that Wembley wasnt full
:lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw he received an engraving from MSG for selling out the show for his return match. You can't make this stuff up

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Is he winning the Rumble? He's not in that match for nothing...I guess Cody don't need it. Blandy is already lined up.
I’d say it’s a 95% chance he does. I think Cody earns his shot at Elimination Chamber…

• Dap
Reactions: R=G