CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel it already did when that story came out about he tried to pitch coming in end of 2022. No one caught that all the reports said they thought about Owens for him after a discussion. I was like "Why are they even discussing it if hes still under AEW contract"

Its a dirty game:mjcry:

Actually watched a whole wrestling show for the first time in about a decade the other day. Might actually take my nephew to one of these events. Hopefully they not gouging on the tickets now.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even if it was 72K (which is likely closer to 75k with the suites... how is that 70% full? The capacity is 90k. That's at least 80%

They would literally have had to book out every suite in the stadium for that to happen (160 of them and they do about 8-20 people, so they'd squeeze them all in) and thats booked seperatley from thet tickets (private hire)

Like I said then man, I was at the show and I said in the thread while I was there during the Bucks match, the venue looked very very sparse up top and had black drapes around the lower bowl where I was, but it was fine everywhere else.

It didnt feel like the number they said was sold, so when that report came out about the council and turnstile all I said was "this makes sense cause it wasnt no 80k in there". I had seen the Weeknd the week before and he did like 85-90k and that look full. So when they said 85k for All in and I got there I was like:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They would literally have had to book out every suite in the stadium for that to happen (160 of them and they do about 8-20 people, so they'd squeeze them all in) and thats booked seperatley from thet tickets (private hire)

Like I said then man, I was at the show and I said in the thread while I was there during the Bucks match, the venue looked very very sparse up top and had black drapes around the lower bowl where I was, but it was fine everywhere else.

It didnt feel like the number they said was sold, so when that report came out about the council and turnstile all I said was "this makes sense cause it wasnt no 80k in there". I had seen the Weeknd the week before and he did like 85-90k and that look full. So when they said 85k for All in and I got there I was like:huhldup:

I believe you were there but I also believe my own eyes. They did wide shots all show long. The place looked absolutely packed on TV and in the wide shots.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How did we get back to talking about Wembley tickets

What's happening in hers
@Eric Brooks and @prophecypro arguing in circles. They agree that approximately the same amount of tickets were sold. They agree that approximately the same amount of people attended (not commenting on the suites).

Proph thinks it's goofy aew was bragging about how many tickets were sold when it wasn't close to that many people in attendance. Maybe that's an affront to Eric's objective sensibilities.

At least Cattle and Brad are good for a laugh. Don't get the argument about numbers that ostensibly everyone has agreed to.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I believe you were there but I also believe my own eyes. They did wide shots all show long. The place looked absolutely packed on TV and in the wide shots.

And I realized that shyt you see where people post on twitter what it looks in the arena vs how it is on tv is something lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Imagine telling someone who was actually at wembley they believe what they saw on tv as opposed to what the person who was actually there saw for themselves in person :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now we talking Wembley shyt in here too? Give it a fukking rest already, Jesus fukking Christ.

alfred-pennyworth-batman.gif