CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Idk if WWE fukking with Punk too tough either, he visited Raw recently and had security called on him to leave the premises.

Of course they could always hire him to stick it to AEW but I don’t think they’d jeopardize the good morale in the locker room at the moment. Plus they don’t need Punk…at all.
He was asked to leave because they didn't want to open pandoras box to some tampering violation. Talent from other companies are always backstage at each others shows, but it's different when someone is still in the midst of the legal fallout from that brawl with their contract frozen and randomly pops up.

The Endeavor aspect and how they operate big picture moving forward is the wild card, but if it's mostly up to Punk and Vince (and by extension HHH) then at least a minor run is definitely gonna happen. Punk doesn't want scrapping with Jack Perry being his last act and having him come back and kiss the ring is a notch on the belt Vince won't mind taking. The fact that he was AEWs #1 merch mover at the time of his exile is just the cherry on top.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I love wrestling fukkery it's the only reason I'm still interested at this point :ohlawd:
Sad the fukkery is not in the ring :beli: , I spent most of my time reading the bullshyt behind the scenes, and get bored to smithereens at the ring action.

Waste of steroids and flips :francis:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Dont seem like it. We didn’t get ANY on Wednesday to my surprise.
He wasn't fired yet. Now things are different. And you have to believe as much as they run Chicago Area the Punk first/AEW fans second are going to start to show their ass.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, They’ve been running Chicago a lot before Punk
Yea I know its a smark city, one of the originals but there is NO question they went to that Chicago well 10x more because of Punk. They have 2 shows THIS week there, you cant say they do that without Punk

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
the-office-steve-carell.gif

TK finally let his nuts hang :blessed:

FL5YhT-XMAQot-i.jpg

@Cattle Mutilation We byke! :damn:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Yea I know its a smark city, one of the originals but there is NO question they went to that Chicago well 10x more because of Punk. They have 2 shows THIS week there, you cant say they do that without Punk

Tony always said that Thanksgiving and All Out would be in Chicago. Doesn't hurt that his family is from 2 hours away and they're scheduled on holidays

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He wasn't fired yet. Now things are different. And you have to believe as much as they run Chicago Area the Punk first/AEW fans second are going to start to show their ass.
We’ll see.