CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Cant front, Grayson is mad funny in Kayfabe and they are smarks who dont even know it lol
Spent the bulk saying he aint a fanboy but still shoutued ROH Punk lore and the Hangman shyt :dead:

I remember seeing this dude on Australian Survivor and kind of chuckling at him saying he was a wrestler. Him ending up on wwe four or five years later is crazy.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tickets sold or tickets distributed? He retweeted it, looks like he agrees with it to me

In terms of them not breaking the record and how resellers/scalpers might be hesitant to buy again because of so many brought tickets left over. He was talking about the pace for next year's shows being down slightly.

Also are you talking about him retweeting the pace for next year's show?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How many tickets were confirmed sold?

81K and thats the record AEW said they broke. Wrestle Tix counts every ticket sold and they confirmed the number.

"Turnstiles" are not tickets sold. It's how many people entered the building through the Turnstiles which doesn't account for the suites which have separate entrances. That could was 72k but could feasibly be about 75-77k accounting for suites. There was probably around 4-5k people who didn't show up for who knows what reason and thats not a crazy number according to The Ringer podcast I listened to, they said thats typical for very large stadium events.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
How many tickets were confirmed sold?

What was the confirmed attendance?

Seems like folks are arguing past each other on this shyt. Months later.

Sold about 82k but about 73k attended

Basically a ton of resellers werent able to sell them (Probably priced too high especially after MITB had crazy prices, and then ticketmaster dropped lower bowl tickets to like 50 pounds in the final week). I had said when that story popped up cause I was there, it made sense because there was a ton of empty seats up top. I even posted here from the event going "Yeah I dont know this is number but its alright"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:deeply unserious grifter

Probably the greatest swindle:wow:

Its obvious he was probably talking to somebody in WWE,and felt there was an opening for him to come back. They probably told him "Do what you gotta do to get released,and maybe theres a contract waiting for you:sas2:"

The collusion story will come out once CM Punk gets upset at WWE again:mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Probably the greatest swindle:wow:

Its obvious he was probably talking to somebody in WWE,and felt there was an opening for him to come back. They probably told him "Do what you gotta do to get released,and maybe theres a contract waiting for you:sas2:"

The collusion story will come out once CM Punk gets upset at WWE again:mjlol:

I feel it already did when that story came out about he tried to pitch coming in end of 2022. No one caught that all the reports said they thought about Owens for him after a discussion. I was like "Why are they even discussing it if hes still under AEW contract"