CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
oh I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Wrestle Tix is a legit source ONLY when it fits your narrative :mjlol:

But don't worry... I already said I would obviously give credit where it's due. I'm all about numbers. 1.4 mill is 1.4 mill.

If RAW starts averaging 1.8 mill every week during football season I'd say "hey, I think this is moving the needle"

Everyone else has conceded the number 72k when you were arguing otherwise. And everyone else is saying Punk making a 480k jump is significant

Its okay to admit you were wrong breh, no ones backing you up :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everyone else has conceded the number 72k when you were arguing otherwise.

who is "everyone."

The city of London actually posted the data as something like 85k

Wrestle Tix counts every ticket sold to every event and it was 81k.

You are a simpleton apparently and don't understand that tickets sold is the record they touted :laugh: which Wrestle Tix had verified at the 81k

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Everyone else has conceded the number 72k when you were arguing otherwise. And everyone else is saying Punk making a 480k jump is significant

Its okay to admit you were wrong breh, no ones backing you up :skip:
I think it’s fair to say for last week he moved the needle for his quarter but nothing else, because well look at the quarters.

Having people wait around for 3 hours watching a bunch of alleged bullshyt (I didn’t watch, hence alleged) in his Raw return only to get that BS promo probably didn’t entice any extra people to tune in for anything else this week other than his segment.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think it’s fair to say for last week he moved the needle for his quarter but nothing else, because well look at the quarters.

Having people wait around for 3 hours watching a bunch of alleged bullshyt (I didn’t watch, hence alleged) in his Raw return only to get that BS promo probably didn’t entice any extra people to tune in for anything else this week other than his segment.

He was actually all over the show, not just the promo segment that they keep talking about

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
who is "everyone."

The city of London actually posted the data as something like 85k

Wrestle Tix counts every ticket sold to every event and it was 81k.

You are a simpleton apparently and don't understand that tickets sold is the record they touted :laugh: which Wrestle Tix had verified at the 81k

Brent Council have since reiterated that 72,265 was the turnstile count and this is how many tickets were scanned for fans entering Wembley Stadium. It does not include other people who were in the building, like members of the press
The turnstile count means AEW All In fell short of breaking the all-time paid attendance record for a pro wrestling show of 80,709 set by WWE WrestleMania 32. The show was still one of the most attended events in the history of pro wrestling.

:skip:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Cant front, Grayson is mad funny in Kayfabe and they are smarks who dont even know it lol
Spent the bulk saying he aint a fanboy but still shoutued ROH Punk lore and the Hangman shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A few seconds backstage segment aint all over the show:pachaha:

480k tuned in for him and then when he was done they was like "let us know the next show hes back on"

This is going in circles so let's see what the numbers look like this week and the week after etc... if he's really the moving the needle it'll show in the averages.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So you just outing yourself as I stan I see... I didn't think you were a neckbeard but the way you're posting :mjlol:

I told you...you didn't want me posting numbers and was mad about it and here it is :laff:

See ya next week :troll:

My nikka you hate this guy so much I seen you defend now AEW out of the blue, you cant get more neckbeard than that:russ:

Only one I see mad about numbers being posted is you:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My nikka you hate this guy so much I seen you defend now AEW out of the blue, you cant get more neckbeard than that:russ:

AEW is a mess what are you talking about? :mjlol: I'm not going to pretend to be a Punk either fan, I've never been a big fan but I am fair. Here's an example: I can't stand Jericho but when he was pulling in the "demos" for multiple weeks I had to give him credit. I always give people credit when it's due.

A lot of posters here can't do that. :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
AEW is a mess what are you talking about? :mjlol: I'm not going to pretend to be a Punk either fan, I've never been a big fan but I am fair. Here's an example: I can't stand Jericho but when he was pulling in the "demos" for multiple weeks I had to give him credit. I always give people credit when it's due.

A lot of posters here can't do that. :pachaha:

Then you shouldnt have an issue with the boost hes done 3 shows in:yeshrug::mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: Him
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Then you shouldnt have an issue with the boost hes done 3 shows in:yeshrug::mjgrin:

If discussing numbers is an issue for you then I can't help you there. I wasn't the one who said that promo segment was commercial free and by default would be rated higher than other segments. That was Brandon Thurston. The same guy that y'all post on here every day when talkin numbers :manny: :mjgrin:

that's also why this is so funny to me. Y'all will only accept what Thurston says or what Wrestle Tix posts when it fits what YOU want it to fit hahaha

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If discussing numbers is an issue for you then I can't help you there. I wasn't the one who said that promo segment was commercial free and by default would be rated higher than other segments. That was Brandon Thurston. The same guy that y'all post on here every day when talkin numbers :manny: :mjgrin:

that's also why this is so funny to me. Y'all will only accept what Thurston says or what Wrestle Tix posts when it fits what YOU want it to fit hahaha

Thurston also said it proved Punk was a needle mover (his words not mine), so do with that what you will Juelz :pachaha: