CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
GBVgzrlXIAApEFr

AJ who:lolbron:

He doesn't look too thrilled to be with MAGA PAWG compared to the other pics.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha:deeply unserious grifter

Just listened to his pod his argument is that Punk in AEW is different from the one in WWE. I don't think he's different, he does look a lot healthier in WWE though :patrice: Point is people can change it ain't in months lol. The environments are completely different that's the change

So I can see it from that standpoint. He's somewhere bigger than he is so he can't be 2Punk walking around anymore which is probably the only way you get good out of him long term. Like if he went to Impact I could see that maybe souring because it's basically AEW again propping the company on him

On the other hand the way Eric's ran his Hogan cock sucker with the level of hate for 3 years then just getting up off his knees, wiping his chin off out the blue to start clapping is shameless :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You've been shown already what his numbers are when hes actually on TV. 1.88 mil for his segment

Dont go out sadder than the Wembley turnstile saga :pachaha:

oh I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Wrestle Tix is a legit source ONLY when it fits your narrative :mjlol:

But don't worry... I already said I would obviously give credit where it's due. I'm all about numbers. 1.4 mill is 1.4 mill.

If RAW starts averaging 1.8 mill every week during football season I'd say "hey, I think this is moving the needle"