CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We just talkin numbers breh..nothing personal.. We got a similar discussion going right now in the coli on NFL "game managers" .... Men lie, women lie... numbers don't :mjlol:

And I like to irritate the neckbeards like Bradley Brisco so it's a win-win. :ahh:

RAW rating was basically Mowgli hairline

shyt said ____/\___

I don’t know how you saw that and immediately said “oh this mf a flop”

:russ:

But I feel you dawg!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
RAW rating was basically Mowgli hairline

shyt said ____/\___

I don’t know how you saw that and immediately said “oh this mf a flop”

But I feel you dawg!

We already discussed that. Brandon Thurston already gave the qualifier that it was the one segment without a commercial break which would obviously make a difference because it doesn't give people more of a reason to change channels. Segments with commercial breaks are going to have lower ratings by default.

You wanted to skip past that part because it didn't fit the narrative I guess? I don't know...you tell me breh! :pachaha:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We already discussed that. Brandon Thurston already gave the qualifier that it was the one segment without a commercial break which would obviously make a difference because it doesn't give people more of a reason to change channels. Segments with commercial breaks are going to have lower ratings by default.

You wanted to skip past that part because it didn't fit the narrative I guess? I don't know...you tell me breh! :pachaha:

What’s my narrative?

Lol I don’t even know what you be talmbout man

If it means this much to you, Punk flopped fam. They could have put DIY and Carlos Boozer in that spot and it would have still been the only segment that spiked because it ain’t have commercials.

Punk a failure, WWE in the mud. Nas lost.

You happy now my nikka? Jesus Christ :dead:

Bro acting like I said some wild shyt, all I said is nikkas watched punk segment and turned the channel. Lmao that’s not even that crazy dawg. I ain’t even watch RAW yet myself. All I’ve seen was that segment lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What's mine?

Well for one, that everyone is mad about something

:heh:

Your narrative was that Punk did nothing and all I said was people tuned in when he was on and turned the channel

Idk how that turned into sneak disses and shyt. Even Cattle was like chillll, and that nikka probably want Punk to get hit by a Walmart truck like Tracy Morgan

Cattle stepping in and shooting the E bail is like Saucy Santana telling Lil Nas he doin too much. You know you OD when even he’s like “hold on mane”

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The “neutral” mark out here furiously double and triple posting yet he wants to say we’re the ones who got bothered :heh: cant make this shyt up.

im sure tonight’s dynamite is gonna post huge numbers too :mjlol: cm punk who? :skip:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who said anything about Dynamite's ratings? I'm sure they will be 800-something like every week :mjlol: Who said anything about AEW at all? Look at this mexican neckbeard :laff:

Yeah he's mad... love it. RAW was a great show and Punk didn't move the needle. Both things can be true. Imagine that. Life when you aren't a mouthbreathing stan. :ahh: Bradley Brisco....

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And the number for RAW this past week.

1,466,000 viewers.

:troll:

GBLm89UWcAA3ayG

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks , you can’t talk shyt without these weirdos thinking you’re one-sided. :mjlol:

You have to understand when you are arguing with wrestling fans that most are going to be slow and dumb. I'm fine with that. :pachaha:

But just to prove a point. Here's what I post when "AEW" since Bradley Brisco brought it up... here's what I post when they have bad ratings.

Another bad number but the shows lately have been. Tony has himself to blame because the shows were pretty bad for a while.

last night was a terrible number. AEW needs to string some good shows together badly.

maybe it gets over 3,000 but still a terrible number. TK needs a reset badly.

But I'm not neutral.... :troll: @Larry Legend Lmaaaoo