See he just wants more time with his daughters 🥰

GBQvL26XgAAJg-k

Someone should update that one meme of Lita/AJ and Punk/AJ

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CM Punk has been making the rounds since he returned to WWE at Survivor Series WarGames, appearing on Monday Night Raw, SmackDown, and NXT Deadline in the days since. This week Punk officially became a Raw Superstar and had a thrilling confrontation with Seth Rollins, but despite his Monday Night Raw status, it appears Punk isn't quite done with NXT. A new report from Fightful Select reveals that after he finished up on Raw, Punk flew out to Orlando and the WWE Performance Center for an unplanned visit. Sources have said that though he wasn't planned for the show itself, Punk spent most of the day at the PC and was backstage willing to help anyone who asked for it. There's also the possibility that he wants to be a bigger part of NXT down the line and step in for Shawn Michaels whenever he decides to walk away.

Punk even hung out with talent in the lounge and watched matches with talent and provided feedback. Fightful's Corey Brennan heard that Punk was moving around the area and observing, including areas behind the hard cam and in gorilla, Sources say that Punk is welcome at the Performance Center whenever he wants, and sources also say that Punk has been a pleasure to deal with so far, noting that there's a lot of excitement around him being there.

Ibou of WrestlePurists added another intriguing layer to all this, saying that Punk's long-term goal is to succeed Michaels in heading up NXT. That would obviously be something much further down the road, and WWE officials echo that sentiment, as there aren't any plans for Michaels to wrap up his time leading NXT. That said, it is an interesting idea to think of.
:lupe:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why not? RAW ratings are going to see somewhat of a spike when MNF is over so the better comparison is to compare what the ratings were during MNF to what they are now with football ongoing.
People more likely to watch more of Raw when there is no NFL game on instead of just flipping over to see Punk’s stuff.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People more likely to watch more of Raw when there is no NFL game on instead of just flipping over to see Punk’s stuff.
Nah gang, CATTLE of all muhfukkas having a more grounded approach on this topic than my boy Eric is the plot twist of the decade

:whew:

You letting Tony down, Cattle! You supposed to be pissing on RAW’s grave for them numbers man. What is going on

1.4 million is TNA impact on Spike tv numbers mane

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Imagine me being pressed over some marks that can't read the numbers. 1.4 million for several weeks. Punk shows up. First show is 1.8 million. The following week the show is back at 1.4 million.

Now tell me how the needle was moved :ohhh: I'm all ears..... dumbasses :mjlol: And I said if he DID have an impact I would obviously give credit where it's due but you just routinely expose yourselves as e-drones at every turn :manny:

@Larry Legend @prophecypro @Brad Piff Etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah gang, CATTLE of all muhfukkas having a more grounded approach on this topic than my boy Eric is the plot twist of the decade

You letting Tony down, Cattle! You supposed to be pissing on RAW’s grave for them numbers man. What is going on

Explain how 1.4 million to 1.8 million back to 1.4 million is a difference..... I'll wait :mjgrin:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Forgive me Lord Khan for I have sinned.

fukk THE FED

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I watch more WWE than AEW.... it kills the neckbeards that there's a neutral poster on the board who will let the facts fall where they may. :ahh:

That's why I was the perfect person to make the new AEW thread on Tony Khan's money mark project. I don't have to dig up tweets from geeks with ten followers to make a point.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The numbers for RAW since Monday Night Football began.

September 25-301,465,000
October 2-71,511,000
October 9-141,556,000
October 16-211,483,000
October 23-281,476,000
10/30 – 11/41,390,000
November 6-111,523,000
November 13-181,467,000
November 20-251,458,000
11/27 – 12/21,884,000
December 4-91,532,000

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Imagine me being pressed over some marks that can't read the numbers. 1.4 million for several weeks. Punk shows up. First show is 1.8 million. The following week the show is back at 1.4 million.

Now tell me how the needle was moved :ohhh: I'm all ears..... dumbasses :mjlol: And I said if he DID have an impact I would obviously give credit where it's due but you just routinely expose yourselves as e-drones at every turn :manny:

@Larry Legend @prophecypro @Brad Piff Etc.

Lmao why you crashing out on me?

All I said is people tuned in to see Punk and turned the channel once his segment was over

And the viewership chart pretty much confirmed that. Show was a flatline outside of the one in ring segment he had.

How I’m a e drone and a dumbass now :mjgrin:

I ain’t eem say his segments numbers were great. All I said is mfs only watched HIS segment lol

Forgive me Lord Khan for I have sinned.

fukk THE FED

Don’t let it happen again pal :ufdup: