See he just wants more time with his daughters 🥰

GBQvL26XgAAJg-k
Cancer.:pacspit:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You have to understand when you are arguing with wrestling fans that most are going to be slow and dumb. I'm fine with that. :pachaha:

But just to prove a point. Here's what I post when "AEW" since Bradley Brisco brought it up... here's what I post when they have bad ratings.

But I'm not neutral.... :troll: @Larry Legend Lmaaaoo
You don’t gotta explain it to me. I see you in various threads for different promotions.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Can't y'all leave one thread for folks to laugh at wrestling fukkery without reducing it to the stan wars bullshyt?

No wonder so many good posters left when it's the same annoying dudes sucking all of the oxygen out of every thread :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Can't y'all leave one thread for folks to laugh at wrestling fukkery without reducing it to the stan wars bullshyt?

No wonder so many good posters left when it's the same annoying dudes sucking all of the oxygen out of every thread :camby:
A lot checked out before AEW even started. :heh:

But on the real, I don’t understand how dudes just can’t put posters on ignore. How hard is that? Mu fukkas just like to torture themselves. :dead:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
RAW rating was basically Mowgli hairline

shyt said ____/\___

I don’t know how you saw that and immediately said “oh this mf a flop”

:russ:

But I feel you dawg!

Punk’s always been a draw on some level. He wouldn’t have gotten this star treatment uf he wasn’t. I don’t get why dudes are in the feelings on it and wanna be obtuse with you on it.

I mean I actually do but I’ll let them pretend it’s all jokes now that they got the facts and are playing it off lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Dave addresses the WBD getting Raw rumour. Confirms that WWE getting Punk revitalzed the talks that were previously dead and had no chance.

Its not likely WBD has the money that WWE wants especially when the priority is keeping the NBA...but if the NBA looks elsewhere it could be the Wrestling network but they would probably be $50 million shy of the 350 mil asking price the Fed wants. He had mentioned on the full pod, it looks like WWE might not actually ask for exclusivity (so theoritically ROH could be on CW with NXT, Raw could Dynamite)

He also doesnt think this is totally bad news for AEW and they arent in trouble. Likely WBD still cant afford WWE and may keep AEW on a lesser price while tryiing to save for the NBA. But...there's obviously people in WB that love Punk cause they said "lets go back to the table with WWE" with all this cost cutting

But the belief is that the Raw deal with someone is finalized with someone and Punk has resulted in WBD making one last pitch.

Says the reason Punk is doing the LA house show is that they want to showcase him to all the network execs in town as they look to find a buyer for Raw (Disney, Amazon, WBD, Universal etc)
This is hilarious because a month ago we thought he could only crawl to Impact and now hes doing numbers that influence business.

Now its completely possible that Punk's camp is floating this out like Sean Ross says...but this Dave report seems like he asked others in WWE cause Punk dont fukk wit him so I dont know whats up. He certainly isnt talking like he got this from Punk's camp which he usually dimsses