CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Sean Ross was asked on his stream about Melzter’s tweet on Raw’s rights/Punk’s affect and Bischoff and Raj believing it’s WBD. He said no one WWE knows of any talks and off handily said Punk and Punk’s camp is floating that out there

Either the sheets are beefing with Punk and saying BS still or this man is a nut lol

He’s playing with fire lol
This guy :russ:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
See he just wants more time with his daughters 🥰

GBQvL26XgAAJg-k

Chris Jericho works to avoid seeing his kids, CM Punk works to see his kids :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Endeavor doesn’t care about being exclusive on a network as ESPN airs UFC and PFL.
I think saying they don't care is probably overstating it. Reporting in MMA media I've heard/read is that they're not thrilled about sharing ESPN with PFL. Whether they care or not is immaterial as they're locked into a deal that I'm assuming doesn't have any kind of exclusivity clause.

There's also some speculation that it was a leverage play from ESPN to have something in the pipeline in case UFC does not renew at the end of their contract.

Is UFC too big for it to matter? Quite possibly. Would they rather PFL not be on ESPN? I think the answer to this is yes.

--

Nothing upsets a bootlicker quite like being called a bootlicker. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So we're still pretending that 1.4 million is more than 1.4 million :troll:

Let's keep tracking the numbers and see where they go. This is getting interesting.
I hear you beloved, but this chart is kinda ridiculous

Its super clear muhfukkas only watched that show for one reason and one reason only

I can’t remember ever seeing flatline, one big ass spike, and another continuative immediate flatline

If this is just the norm and I ain’t been paying attention, feel free to school my black ass.. but to me it seems like people tuned in to see one thing and one thing only

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hear you beloved, but this chart is kinda ridiculous

Its super clear muhfukkas only watched that show for one reason and one reason only

I can’t remember ever seeing flatline, one big ass spike, and another continuative immediate flatline

If this is just the norm and I ain’t been paying attention, feel free to school my black ass.. but to me it seems like people tuned in to see one thing and one thing only

The section of the chart was also commercial free so of course it was going to be by far the biggest number. Overall the show did the same as it had been doing before Punk showed up.

With Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, the overall numbers increased ACROSS the board.... that's what moving the needle looks like. :manny:

But as per usual, I would give credit to Punk if it's warranted.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The section of the chart was also commercial free so of course it was going to be by far the biggest number. Overall the show did the same as it had been doing before Punk showed up.

With Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, the overall numbers increased ACROSS the board.... that's what moving the needle looks like. :manny:

got you. so if people tune in when you're on tv, and immediately turn the channel when you aren't... you're actually failing

they have to watch when you're NOT on tv. that's what real needle moving is :blessed:

I understand now brother. thanks for schooling me!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
got you. so if people tune in when you're on tv, and immediately turn the channel when you aren't... you're actually failing

they have to watch when you're NOT on tv. that's what real needle moving is :blessed:

I understand now brother. thanks for schooling me!

He was on the show a lot more than that one segment @Larry Legend :lolbron:

He was actually all over the show showing up in several backstage instances.

I think you misinterpreted the significance of being in a quarter that doesn't have a commercial. Ratings always fluctuate during commercial breaks and therefore, the breaks lower the numbers no matter who is on TV or was on TV or is going to be on TV...

Can I answer anything else for you breh ? :manny:

I think the brehs you do the podcast with would get sick of me in two seconds. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

To be fair, I don’t think it really be fairly evaluated until after MNF ends