CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt is wild, man. Those dudes haven't said anything about Punk for months, Punk came back taking multiple shots ("Counterfeit Bucks," "Peg warmer") and acting an ass, but it's the Elite's fault that he doesn't know how to behave.

The mind boggles.
Stop it, they definitely took shots at punk and alluded to what happened while he was out

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Interrupting my hiatus to say.....

273a89b54c8b7cff47f806a209b62059.gif

Somehow someway, Phil will fukk that up because "WHY THE fukk I GOT TO LISTEN TO THESE EMPTY HEADED fukkTARDS TELLING ME TO MOVE THE PACKAGES FROM THE CONVEYOR BELT? DON'T WE HAVE A UNION? WHAT THE fukk IS UP WITH THE AC IN THIS PLACE? 4 HOURS I GOTTA WORK?"

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
shyt is wild, man. Those dudes haven't said anything about Punk for months, Punk came back taking multiple shots ("Counterfeit Bucks," "Peg warmer") and acting an ass, but it's the Elite's fault that he doesn't know how to behave.

The mind boggles.
I could just be out of the loop but what exactly did the elite do the garner this perception the coli has of them?

Again I may be out of the loop but why do they hate them so much? Because to me punk is the biggest bytch in pro wrestling easily. Dude is the very definition of toxic, but since he cut a couple hood promos 10 years ago he gets a pass, I do t get it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If he really went after Snowman, yea he deserves to be fired (IMO he never should have been brought back to begin with after Brawl Out). Use the money he's paid to reup people.

As far as the feel of the show, if Danielson and say Samoa Joe have booking say, can't imagine it'd be much different than whatever Punk was doing.

Last edited:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I could just be out of the loop but what exactly did the elite do the garner this perception the coli has of them?

Again I may be out of the loop but why do they hate them so much? Because to me punk is the biggest bytch in pro wrestling easily. Dude is the very definition of toxic, but since he cut a couple hood promos 10 years ago he gets a pass, I do t get it.

The Obama tweets and Cornette shytting on them. No one was vocal about their dislike until AEW existed. It's like people don't like alternatives to WWE :ohhh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I guess I may be done with wrestling again. How does shyt like this happen?

I know ego is a motherfukker, I get it. But how did it get to this point? This is some WCW 00/01 shyt. WTF?!

Collison is gonna be janky as fukk for the forseeable future. Ricky was getting a big push out of this. And now that's all fukked up.

I know he's young and they are giving him a push but Jack Perry ain't that dude. This ain't the hill to shoot yourself in the foot over. Punk is THE reason I tune in on Saturday. There was a path here. Use Punk to get eyes, then FTR/Bullet Club Gold tear the house down, Miro, Hobbs, Andrade get shine, Punk elevates dudes like Ricky, get some nostalgia with Joe, maybe run a bit with Bryan in a year or two. Hell, if Matt and Edge can work a series of death matches and remain professional, who knows if Punk and Kenny couldn't make some money after a while. There's so much that was there. And now it's gone. This is such a shyt show on all sides. And for what? Jack Perry doing a glass spot?

Please be kayfabe. I'm sick.

Khan picked the wrong time to finally man up... He fired a guy who not only his top seller but also doing a back to back show/PPV in his own town.. He should have let them take the fade, get the shyt off their system and suspend them for 2 weeks. Now he's really stuck in a hole