CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Khan fukked up but what I find funny is The reverse dikk eating from E stans, podcasters, ex wrestlers have been hilarious...

Folks been saying dude was washed for years, hes old, he can't work no more, but now hes back in the WWE its :banderas:

Even wet dreaming about a match with a 60 year old Stone Cold while making fun of Edge. Unbelievable:mjlol:

Yeah it’s some weird stuff going on with wrasslin fans lol. Same shyt kinda happened with Cody.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Made that point already got told everything is still Punk's fault. If Vince/HHH left somebody basically stranded on another continent we'd have in depth stories from all perspectives, stock price analysis, emails to Endeavor etc. Just like of course the wrestlers got abducted in Saudia Arabia, don't worry about proof. Even though if an American company got abducted that would be an international scandal 100x Brittney Griner that somebody besides Dave Meltzer would know about

They sent him over to another country with no travel, no way to the hotel or the arena. Anybody could've done something to him, they would've been fukked completely if something did. Dude was the hands of a bunch British Cattles that recognized him & safely got him there. There still hasn't been a peep about that since it happened. Then when he got there the weed carrier Buck is talking shyt lmao. Should've choked Tony out too

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Khan fukked up but what I find funny is The reverse dikk eating from E stans, podcasters, ex wrestlers have been hilarious...

Folks been saying dude was washed for years, hes old, he can't work no more, but now hes back in the WWE its :banderas:

Even wet dreaming about a match with a 60 year old Stone Cold while making fun of Edge. Unbelievable:mjlol:
Like I stated in one of these other threads, I was at Survivor Series. It was all good with them boos after CM Punk chants at first

That “static” sound might as well been the glass shatter. Shut all that booing shut down REAL fukking quick :mjlol:

Bet you buddy on the floor screaming all that “Chicago” shyt was literally at Dynamite three nights before talking smack about Phil with his unbathed brethren :lolbron:

Was punk cool with buddy? Cuz if not he gon be pinning Rhea’s legs behind her head fa sho. 🤲

I’m not tribal at all but WWE not bout to have their “Superstars” on the damn Red Line to go to their hotels or Allstate Arena for SS. No way Punk didn’t start forming an exit strategy from AEW while sitting next to this guy :russ:

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Seth startin to talk too much. Do the talkin in the ring. That's where the money is made.

Right Kev? @Kevin_Nash

Normally yes, but in the case of Phil, who has a severe case of Sandinvagitis, this is more of a test to see how he reacts. Also, we're in a different era pal. As a world renowned Podcaster myself, I know firsthand that dweebs on the internet consume this stuff like they used to consume the magazines in the 90's.