CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yooo so are we gonna talk about Rollins bodying punk on the mic?

Punk took the L because he didn't respond "this is you're one free pass" nah you got sonned and the crowd was singing seths song in your face.

I told yall punk not the promo god he's made out to be.... face to face when its time to spit bars he had nothing... now watch him drop a bunch of subliminals breaking the 4th wall next week to get some attention.

Seth told no lies... he will expose that man in the ring. Idk what them AEW boys was on but Seth will dance circles around CM Punk.... that best in the world shyt is cool when its your gimmick and people aren't allowed to fire back.

Seth-1 Punk-0

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO:blessed:

Damien priest lowkey got at him too...

That was the point of the segment, let Rollins get the first shot in knowing he has to be on his best behaviour (this is your last chance)

But this is why its a money feud he got people acting like marks over Punk love or hate:whew:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The AJ Lee influence :wow:

Ive seen a lot of this "He wants to run NXT" talk and Im like this cant end well, either in terms of paranoid toxic Shawn wanting to hold his spot or toxic Punk with kids lol

But again it is fukking hilarious that in 2 months Punk went from backstage cancer that nobody wants to the biggest promotion being like "Yeah let him fly down to Orlando and get a feel for the place and talk to the kids" :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lashley over the past decade has been far more interesting to me than Phil.
Like I keep saying..just look at Lashley....looks like a champion and is legit. Brock punching big ass Braun Stroman in the Royal Rumble lime he was his little bytch? He wouldn't do with Lashley without getting taken off of his feet and mounted with elbows.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Like I said before he signed, giving Punk the leeway to get attached to younger wrestlers and make him create "his group" of people is a recipe for disaster in the long term. He will become too emotionally invested and that's when things go to shyt with him because he will start taking slights out of everything that doesn't go his or "his people" way :pachaha:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yo
Like I said before he signed, giving Punk the leeway to get attached to younger wrestlers and make him create "his group" of people is a recipe for disaster in the long term. He will become too emotionally invested and that's when things go to shyt with him because he will start taking slights out of everything that doesn't go his or "his people" way :pachaha:
u guys thought it was great when he was doing it with his group of chosen people on collision :yeshrug:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

aew-young-bucks.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That was the point of the segment, let Rollins get the first shot in knowing he has to be on his best behaviour (this is your last chance)
That's how I saw it. Of course there's more to say does anybody think that was only time they'll talk to each other again lol

Just because one company rushed to put Edge vs Christian on cable doesn't mean everybody needs to rush to be stupid