CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
go to wwe shop, click on Punk's page, check out the new shirt they added yesterday....

react here :pachaha:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

WWE reposted this classic on their Youtube channel.
what. a. fukking. match!

They've been uploading his stuff nonstop since SS

One of em I watched was that one, crazy good. Had the drama, emotion, comeback melting into hopelessness. Brock stood out he's fukking incredible & that's him past his prime. shyt don't make no damn sense

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
how come?
Their issues started back in the 2000s when Punk called a AJ sellout for choosing TNA over ROH. Back then they (along with Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels) were able to work both shows. Until TNA put a stop to that and made them choose. Punk felt AJ should have used his status as the NWA champion to fight for them to be able to work both shows, and that it was disrespectful to the promotion that gave him his start.

Then years later Styles took a picture with a fan who had a Punk shirt on, and a made the fan cover up the shirt. Which prompted a response from Punk.

Then a couple years ago Punk called him a racist for being quiet on Black Lives Matter. Styles commented back saying he's not going back and forth with someone he doesn't respect.

Most recently AJ was asked about the possibility of wrestling Punk, and he said that match would never happen.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Their issues started back in the 2000s when Punk called a AJ sellout for choosing TNA over ROH. Back then they (along with Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels) were able to work both shows. Until TNA put a stop to that and made them choose. Punk felt AJ should have used his status as the NWA champion to fight for them to be able to work both shows, and that it was disrespectful to the promotion that gave him his start.

Then years later Styles took a picture with a fan who had a Punk shirt on, and a made the fan cover up the shirt. Which prompted a response from Punk.

Then a couple years ago Punk called him a racist for being quiet on Black Lives Matter. Styles commented back saying he's not going back and forth with someone he doesn't respect.

Most recently AJ was asked about the possibility of wrestling Punk, and he said that match would never happen.
AJ worked extensively with NWA and NWA Wildsode before he ever stepped foot in an ROH ring lol. Hell, he even had some non-squash matches on WCW TV.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
go to wwe shop, click on Punk's page, check out the new shirt they added yesterday....

react here :pachaha:
They're going to squeeze as much blood from that stone as they can before the punk shyt inevitably falls apart. Think it's more likely he suffers a career ending Injury than another meltdown but both are on the table imo.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They're going to squeeze as much blood from that stone as they can before the punk shyt inevitably falls apart. Think it's more likely he suffers a career ending Injury than another meltdown but both are on the table imo.
I wonder how many lesser injuries he will have to suffer - like ones that mean they have to scrap and change creative plans for months - for them to be like "alright it isn't worth making significant creative plans for him anymore"

It already showed this week that the Punk ratings bump didn't translate to anything else because Raw's ratings were back to it's normal 2023 MNF ratings with him not on there, and his segment was in the third-lowest viewed quarter for Raw last week.

And the ticket bump didn’t translate to this week either

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sounds like cap. You been posting all afternoon about how AEW is "different" in various ways to WWE and yet the numbers show that most of the fans of AEW programming crossover and are also WWE fans. :mjlol:

Sorry to fukk up any narratives on here I know y'all love that :hubie:
You must have responded to wrong person. I was at Full Gear in Newark in 2022 I pics from it. I can post if you'd like. Could you put your account on it though? I'd like to ban bet you.:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I wonder how many lesser injuries he will have to suffer - like ones that mean they have to scrap and change creative plans for months - for them to be like "alright it isn't worth making significant creative plans for him anymore"

It already showed this week that the Punk ratings bump didn't translate to anything else because Raw's ratings were back to it's normal 2023 MNF ratings with him not on there, and his segment was in the third-lowest viewed quarter for Raw last week.

And the ticket bump didn’t translate to this week either

CM Punk doing the aw shucks I'm just happy to be here promo is a waste. People don't care about that.