CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
6 figure revenue in merch, spiking the quarters and influencing TV rights in just 2 weeks?

3 weeks ago people were saying he'd have to start over in TNA or work the indies:skip:

This man gonna punch Grayson Waller backstage and end up in an MCU film by next year, he keeps levelling up as he self destructs:dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Is it really any different than calling a rapper by their stage name? Especially someone calling themselves some shyt like "Da Baby"?
Don’t mind him. Dude stays on my dikk and wants attention. Funny thing is I don’t even know why I trigger him because I don’t recall ever going at him over play fighting opinions. :dead:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yooo so are we gonna talk about Rollins bodying punk on the mic?

Punk took the L because he didn't respond "this is you're one free pass" nah you got sonned and the crowd was singing seths song in your face.

I told yall punk not the promo god he's made out to be.... face to face when its time to spit bars he had nothing... now watch him drop a bunch of subliminals breaking the 4th wall next week to get some attention.

Seth told no lies... he will expose that man in the ring. Idk what them AEW boys was on but Seth will dance circles around CM Punk.... that best in the world shyt is cool when its your gimmick and people aren't allowed to fire back.

Seth-1 Punk-0

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO:blessed:

Damien priest lowkey got at him too...