CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
AJ worked extensively with NWA and NWA Wildsode before he ever stepped foot in an ROH ring lol. Hell, he even had some non-squash matches on WCW TV.
Also had some tryout matches with WWE. I get what Punk was tryna say though, because ROH is where alot of fans became familiar with AJ.

Either way, this is a situation where I can't really side with Punk. He may have a point, but it's none of his business what AJ decides to do with/for his own career.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wonder how many lesser injuries he will have to suffer - like ones that mean they have to scrap and change creative plans for months - for them to be like "alright it isn't worth making significant creative plans for him anymore"

It already showed this week that the Punk ratings bump didn't translate to anything else because Raw's ratings were back to it's normal 2023 MNF ratings with him not on there, and his segment was in the third-lowest viewed quarter for Raw last week.

And the ticket bump didn’t translate to this week either

I mean I would argue Punk not been appearing "cooled it off" but we'll see how Raw and Smackdown do coming up as hes schedule for both

I do like that they're actually making a storyline out of his real life controversy which I dont know AEW couldnt have seen. Its about the only way you can book anything with him.

Im dont what to make about an injury concerns. Really the tricep tear is the only significant injury he had and when he look at both companies they have a lot more injury issues than that so we'll see. Wasnt an injury that was an issue this summer lol

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Main Event Jey Uso vs The Best In The World CM Punk could be a classic. Reigns and Punks inevitable showdown gonna be straight 🔥 . The promos, the presentation. I need to see it. Roman mic skills on a different level compared to back then and with Paul this shyt gonna be piff.
The eventual "Make Roman Look Strong" reference is gonna hit like crack.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Main Event Jey Uso vs The Best In The World CM Punk could be a classic. Reigns and Punks inevitable showdown gonna be straight 🔥 . The promos, the presentation. I need to see it. Roman mic skills on a different level compared to back then and with Paul this shyt gonna be piff.
If/when they want Roman to be a face again, having Heyman turn on him to go back to Punk has to be in the cards

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Of all the people to say something, I feel he has the most right

They had my man out there on some Monty Python and Mandingo stuff before they let him play ball
Naw. He chose to leave instead of a push. That's on him. :manny:

Punk is an already established main eventer in the company.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Khan fukked up but what I find funny is The reverse dikk eating from E stans, podcasters, ex wrestlers have been hilarious...

Folks been saying dude was washed for years, hes old, he can't work no more, but now hes back in the WWE its :banderas:

Even wet dreaming about a match with a 60 year old Stone Cold while making fun of Edge. Unbelievable:mjlol: