CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Punk should go the maximum fukkery route & get a front row ticket to Payback tonight

He's commenting an MMA event tonight so he's not available.

Idk if WWE fukking with Punk too tough either, he visited Raw recently and had security called on him to leave the premises.

Also have to consider the Endeavor sale finalizes next month so they're going to be in budget cutting mode.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Saw someone comment this will be Punk at the PPV :pachaha:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-6.59.54-AM.png

Daps
*got paid

Them checks is OVER pal

All he had to do was not fukk it up and he couldn’t :francis:

punk is definitely a malcontent thats difficult, no arguments from me breh

whats funny to me is all the other people who contributed to this weird shyt having a scapegoat

the whole EVP system been a conflict of interest from jump imo

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But real talk Punk is an idiot. He got played like a fiddle by these Elite goofballs.

No matter how much they're pussies and Khan is a out of his depth mark, he played this situation HORRIBLY. He came out of Brawl Out getting backed by both Khan and Warner and he somehow managed to fumble being in that position.

Get out-politic'd by balding MAGA HBK minis brehs :snoop:
Hold up

Jungle Boy is MAGA????

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Id im Tony i wouldnt have told him until he got to the building tomorrow then have Dolph's brother kick him out.

Side note, are Punk stans really thinking the Elite (and Punk's own actions against them) is the cause of this and he SHOULDNT be fired?

shyt is wild, man. Those dudes haven't said anything about Punk for months, Punk came back taking multiple shots ("Counterfeit Bucks," "Peg warmer") and acting an ass, but it's the Elite's fault that he doesn't know how to behave.

The mind boggles.