CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I could see Punk really testing LA Knight. He's so good with quick comebacks majority of the time and cuts to the bone with a bit of truth. That could be a real test of LA Knight but bring out the best
The problem with Punk is that Post Summer of Punk he absolutely cannot cut a kayfabe promo. Everything has to be something beyond the business that’s behind the curtain. Makes him a bad match up with a lot of guys

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Punk is that Post Summer of Punk he absolutely cannot cut a kayfabe promo. Everything has to be something beyond the business that’s behind the curtain. Makes him a bad match up with a lot of guys
THat's why I think LA Knight would work because there's so much he can go at him over. That "you're just an imitation Rock/Stone Cold" does cut him deep and some people feel that way about him - but I could be biased Im personally not a big LA knight fan, but actually seeing him go against Punk might win me over.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

f0038d6dfd26b2e9346e83dd1c7b835e.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If it's similar to the match he had with K.O. shyt then book it.

The match would be secondary the crowd & the overall OMG would carry it.

Fukkin Rock & Hogan as a match wasn't great in the least bit but the crowd & environment makes that's joint one of the best ever.
I mean Austin is nearly 11 years older now than hogan was then and punk is 14 years older than rock was.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

match gonna be ASS but the promos :wow:

Austin needs to cut a fukking promo though :ufdup:

Even when the Owens match was awesome and exceeded all my expectations, I'm still pissed they couldn't get Steve to actually cut promos and build up the match. Nick Khan and Endeavor better pay Stone GOAT all the money he wants for a couple of TV appearances to speak and hype a Punk match :ufdup:

Last edited: