CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nerds concerned about the catchmatch.com rating for Punk vs Austin :deadrose:

Same people who would rather watch Fenix vs some other random luchador than Rock v Hoegan

When the fukk did cagematch become a talking point when its just fans online who do the ratings anyway?

Like I can just go on twitter and gauge an idea

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with Punk is that Post Summer of Punk he absolutely cannot cut a kayfabe promo. Everything has to be something beyond the business that’s behind the curtain. Makes him a bad match up with a lot of guys

Heard about Stonecold possibly coming back,had to see what it was about:wow:

But against CM Punk? Why? If Austin comes back it should just be against The Rock or maybe Roman. I just dont see a storyline here between the two since CM Punk doesnt have that whole "straight edge" gimmick he used to do. Has CM punk had meaningful storyline with anyone since the time hes been in the wwe? I know hes had classic promos,but he needs to work on some classic stories at this point. I would say those promo days are over for him.

And there is really only one storyline to be had for him. I would say that storyline is obviously CM punk vs Cody Rhodes. You could say Cody left AEW,because CM Punk was destroying it. Now CM Punk wants to come to WWE and destroy Codys "home":gucci:? Might be true to,nobody buying the mr nice guy act:sas2:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I could see Punk really testing LA Knight. He's so good with quick comebacks majority of the time and cuts to the bone with a bit of truth. That could be a real test of LA Knight but bring out the best
I can see LA Knight getting his under skin to be honest. Cause you KNOW he gonna say some shyt off script just to see how Punk reacts…