CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"which has yet to be confirmed"

I figured these fake wrestling journalists were going to just make shyt up, but I didn't expect them to be so blatant with it.

Edit: There should be a "morals" clause inside of every employee contract. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary. It's likely what led to Riddle being fired. Same with Mandy. They're going to try to spin it and lie about this being something out of the ordinary and only for Punk just to keep the narrative going.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
IWC really can just get wrapped up in their own universe like nothing else is on TV.
It’s easy to get caught in our own wrestling fan hype. shyt like Punk returning is such a big deal in our world that we forget the average person has absolutely no idea who cm punk is and could give a fukk that he went back to some wrestling company that’s probably still “WWF” in their brain

What’s the bison quote? “For you, it was the most important day of your life. For me… it was Tuesday”

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
"which has yet to be confirmed"

I figured these fake wrestling journalists were going to just make shyt up, but I didn't expect them to be so blatant with it.

Edit: There should be a "morals" clause inside of every employee contract. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary. It's likely what led to Riddle being fired. Same with Mandy. They're going to try to spin it and lie about this being something out of the ordinary and only for Punk just to keep the narrative going.

It's crazy.

Journalism 101 is confirming your story before reporting it. That is the bare minimum expected from any journalists.

But these charlatans just post any old shyt a carny tells them and pretend it's real reporting.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

Punk:
I'm home :wow:

Some guy with a Moxley shirt somewhere:

glass-case-of-emotion-anchorman-elite-daily.gif

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Folks on Twitter were expecting 2.5 mil

It wasn't just twitter it was Meltzer too, he was hyping it up like Raw was going to do its biggest number in years.

Maybe if Punk didn't already make his long awaited return on another televised wrestling promotion it might have done a bigger number :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It wasn't just twitter it was Meltzer too, he was hyping it up like Raw was going to do its biggest number in years.

Maybe if Punk didn't already make his long awaited return on another televised wrestling promotion it might have done a bigger number :lolbron:

What do you mean breh... he been on the couch the last ten years :dahell:

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
This is who they are. Pathetic.
Can we acknowledge that there is a small segment of wrestling fans that are cringe on all sides? The whole "ong aew fans stink so bad" discourse is so dumb. I've been to plenty of wwe shows and been surrounded with overweight smelly people there too.