CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Honestly - these are the feuds I am most excited about - Legacy pay off after what a decade? Heel Punk vs Cody? Seth vs Punk? Gunther vs Punk? La Knight vs Heel Punk?

So many possibilities.
Everyone’s been saying the same names so far but I haven’t really heard this one. And honestly that has the potential to be a damn entertaining program, both promo and wrestling wise. Particularly if Knight continues to be a very over face by that time

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

A thinning hairline that's receding gradually ...
full

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
God damnit it's fukking awful cp munk is back but if his first feud is with this glorified William wallace In a skirt I'm selling my mania tickets.

Joey macyntired is fukking awful. Literally the only worse character that cp munk

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
You know me mutilation I don't fukk with these burnouts that come back and all of a sudden are the king shyts...they're still the drizzling shyts.

Choady munk and macntired

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

match gonna be ASS but the promos :wow:

If it's similar to the match he had with K.O. shyt then book it.

The match would be secondary the crowd & the overall OMG would carry it.

Fukkin Rock & Hogan as a match wasn't great in the least bit but the crowd & environment makes that's joint one of the best ever.

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone’s been saying the same names so far but I haven’t really heard this one. And honestly that has the potential to be a damn entertaining program, both promo and wrestling wise. Particularly if Knight continues to be a very over face by that time
I could see Punk really testing LA Knight. He's so good with quick comebacks majority of the time and cuts to the bone with a bit of truth. That could be a real test of LA Knight but bring out the best