CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Hunter or Nick Khan placing AJ Styles as the head of “disciplinary commission” for the entire company
bushlaugh.png

This the type of shyt TK is doing with his company lmao.

It’s pathetic. It’s not like he’s taker with a near 20 year history with the company(and even that shyt with him leading wrestler court and dress gate was corny) Bryan has been in the company for barely two years and that silly mark ready to turn the company over to him :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s pathetic. It’s not like he’s taker with a near 20 year history with the company(and even that shyt with him leading wrestler court and dress gate was corny) Bryan has been in the company for barely two years and that silly mark ready to turn the company over to him :mjlol:
Dragon is one of the most respected and well like wrestlers in the industry. A veteran. It’s no surprise he’s being used in a consigliere type of role. There’s no way Dragon actually had final decision to fire Punk. If you believe that he Did…. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are we gonna pretend like having Bryan Danielson in a role like this is a bad thing?
A performer shouldn't hold such a critical role. It could be corrupting. Disciplinary roles should be left to an outsider to keep things fair for everyone involved.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Beside not wrestling, How would it change anything? :skip:

If he wasn’t wrestling and this came out, y’all would still bytch saying he’s still too green to be having this kind of role/say.

Because if he wasn’t wrestling he wouldn’t be considered a direct peer? Putting an active talent on the same level of you in a role deciding your employment status is fukking weird

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Because if he wasn’t wrestling he wouldn’t be considered a direct peer? Putting an active talent on the same level of you in a role deciding your employment status is fukking weird

We gonna act like they’re peers when TK gave Punk so much creative freedom and control? :heh:

Like other places there’s gonna be “regular folk” who’s opinion/voice are heard over another, especially level-headed people who don’t create problems. Like I said, there’s no way Dragon actually fired Punk. TK isn’t that much of an idiot. Dudes are already running with that narrative already. :dwillhuh:

Who else was part of the disciplinary team? If it was filled with all current talent then you can complain all you want. That would be odd.