CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Imagine Hunter or Nick Khan placing AJ Styles as the head of “disciplinary commission” for the entire company
bushlaugh.png

This the type of shyt TK is doing with his company lmao.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Breh when are you getting your Punk avi back :myman:
Never. NXT 4-Life. :ufdup:

Plus I'm afraid to try to change it because I might not be able to change it back. 😭

Contrary to TSC belief I changed it during the night of SummerSlam 2021 because of all the people complaining about how Bianca lost to Becky's heel turn in a squash. I was trying to troll the haters after I told them to "Think outside the box" and to look at the bigger picture. So I made a generic avi with those words in it. Then it just evolved over time to the NXT 2.0 logo and now the current NXT logo.

It had nothing to do with Punk going to AEW. That was the night before so if it really was about that I would have changed it sooner.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its okay that you like Punk hate and TK for firing him but making up stuff to fit a narrative is kind of crazy. If BD said let him go it must be some other wild shyt we ain't or know about that happened with Punk.

Edit: Punk was the one that reached out and pretty much pleaded with Trips :mjcry: