CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
whatever he said was always going to be ripped apart but there seems to be a bit of an overreaction
him coming back kissing the ring and giving the fans a phony rerock of a return speech he sort of already gave was expected

people were waiting for them shots at Khan/AEW but he's kept them on the hook to keep watching

promo itself didn't move me because I never cared for him but him saying he's home is right.
lets be honest, just like Cody its where hes meant to be

he seen how things work outside the big time and hit the

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4704.jpg

IMG-4703.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not referencing his AEW run was the right move for legal reasons and other reasons, also I really didn’t feel like seeing AEW have a 2 hour Punk shyt fest on Wednesday, best for both sides to move on. I just expected a little bit more out of the promo, just felt really short and sterile, didn’t feel like CM Punk, just felt like another guy.

I think this opens up an interesting storyline though where Seth sees through Punk’s bullshyt and tries to bring the real Punk out.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Not referencing his AEW run was the right move for legal reasons and other reasons, also I really didn’t feel like seeing AEW have a 2 hour Punk shyt fest on Wednesday, best for both sides to move on. I just expected a little bit more out of the promo, just felt really short and sterile, didn’t feel like CM Punk, just felt like another guy.

I think this opens up an interesting storyline though where Seth sees through Punk’s bullshyt and tries to bring the real Punk out.
That's probably gonna happen anyway.