CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

drifter

Superstar
Daps

I saw a clip from this floating around. He talks about "they always go back" in a way I hadn't thought of. It ain't some jedi mind trick, they go back because they realize after time away the business is bigger than they are. My own reading is they realize everything they took for granted wherever they went. When they're on top in the company on top, the business seems small

Except Mark's words were "They don't want to be on the wrong side of history", super telling. He's right though, if there's anybody in there that doesn't want to do business with Punk or anybody else, the business will keep moving with or without em. Becky/Charlotte just did angles & a whole match and that's what's supposed to happen with professionals in a professional company. Not getting another fukking show lmao

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think more cuts are definitely coming but some TSC favorites are going to toil in midcard and they have to because there's not a lot of room at the top. Montez Ford STILL hasn't been pushed. He is clearly a star in the making. He showed that at Elimination Chamber.

I'd like to see Montez vs. Gunther. Book it, Hunter.

The best part about this is hearing actual wrestlers say what I'd been arguing for months with smarks online. It's business. You're not who you were 10 years ago etc. The funny thing to me is, I saw the match go off the air and thought it was far too early and what do you know what right. CM Punk walks out.

Shameless midget
They can't ever be wrong :russ: so now they are going to try to go after his reputation in a new company and get worked

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Henry's speech at the end about business - you could go point by point through some of my posts on here just :myman: it's what it is...

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still trying to recover their credibility.:russ:

They know this is a fukking lie. WWE is a real company - they don't give a fukk about what a bunch of lower cards think. As Bully said - did they not hear CM Punk's reaction the other night? lol Go take a walk...these dirt sheets are crazy and almost as dumb as the people who take them seriously.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a clip from this floating around. He talks about "they always go back" in a way I hadn't thought of. It ain't some jedi mind trick, they go back because they realize after time away the business is bigger than they are. My own reading is they realize everything they took for granted wherever they went. When they're on top in the company on top, the business seems small

Except Mark's words were "They don't want to be on the wrong side of history", super telling. He's right though, if there's anybody in there that doesn't want to do business with Punk or anybody else, the business will keep moving with or without em. Becky/Charlotte just did angles & a whole match and that's what's supposed to happen with professionals in a professional company. Not getting another fukking show lmao
I mean, the Elite were so stuck on themselves they couldn't see that THEY could have been even bigger than they were by feuding with him. That feud would have done huge money and could have further cemented/made AEW if they handled it right especially with Omega vs Punk. Has to be one of the biggest dropped balls in wrestling history.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So cole didn't throw a pen. He looks excited in this clip.

:mjgrin:
My man wasn’t just doing all that on some goofy shyt. That was a whole ass moment and he was there for it.

Now I know Graves was looking salty as hell but if he and Punk had/has a chance to chop it up for a few min, and Punk acknowledged his him and Mella’s new child, that man knows he got as much “closure” out of Phil as he’s gonna

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

Seth crashing out is definitely kayfabe

Yes it's a kayfabe. I wanna see that angry Rollins, like when he did the interview with Riddle saying his wife and children divorced his bytch ass :mjlol:

that type of Seth is way more entertaining than him standing for five minutes in the ring, dressed in flamboyant outfits and letting fans sing his damn song over and over.

Seth and CM could exchange some good promos back n forth.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If I remember correctly, I think he owns the copyright for the name "Ricky Starks." But WWE is hellbent on owning copyrights for their wrestlers, and he's not necessarily a big enough star yet to get a pass, so who knows if they'd let him use it. They'd probably just call him "Starks" or something :russ:
Bro “Rick Starks” sounds cold as hell. Triple H gon be at the press conference talmbout he grown from a boy to a man now that he’s finally in WWE :mjlol: