CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is just an excuse TBH with you. A good promoter never would have chosen Jungle Boy and the Bucks over CM Punk. I know Triple H laughed as soon as he read about it and shot him a quick text within 24 hours of being fired. The last minute stuff is a lie. Taking both guys aside, disciplining the lesser guy, giving Punk time to cool off -- is how most promoters would have handled their top guy to protect their business, not just hand him over to their competition.

WWE signing Punk is like going over to a beaten man (AEW) and just taking the last shot to finish him off for shyts and giggles.

It's a werk
It's what Seth wanted...a match the Rebel at WM

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That Punk/Roman storyline is gonna be so dope on the mic. They’ll have 3 guys (Punk, Roman, and Heyman) who can put on masterclass promos for their style of character, then you add in the history Heyman has with Punk and him ultimately having to pick a side.

I think adding more talent like Punk and Orton can delay Roman dropping the belt (even if he needs to do it soon). Wouldn’t be surprised if he retains at Mania 40 and holds it until Summerslam or something

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That Punk/Roman storyline is gonna be so dope on the mic. They’ll have 3 guys (Punk, Roman, and Heyman) who can put on masterclass promos for their style of character, then you add in the history Heyman has with Punk and him ultimately having to pick a side.

I think adding more talent like Punk and Orton can delay Roman dropping the belt (even if he needs to do it soon). Wouldn’t be surprised if he retains at Mania 40 and holds it until Summerslam or something
He chose Brock over Punk and Roman over Brock. Aint no side to pick.

I see him back with Lesnar when the bloodline angle ends though.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

If he winds up beating Cody Rhodes again (completely different thread altogether about them doing that in a Mania Main Event 2 years in a row), they'd have him hold it until he can break Hoegan's record, which would be in mid-September.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Good. Now will finally care about Seth Rollins matches again. It's a work but when people doubt that the heat might be real it creates some exciting wrestling.

When Stone Cold was beefing with Vince, a lot of fans thought they really disliked each other, and it drew ratings.

Seth crashing out is definitely kayfabe

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ibou and wrestling purists are clowns too. 75% of their "reporting" comes from Dave and SRS and Keller but they act like they are big insiders.

Mark site and podcast.

Aren't they more of an aggregate site than actual news site? That's what I get from looking at their twitter page.