CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I’m laughing at the thought of HHH sitting in the gorilla position connecting his phone to the arena’s sound system Bluetooth and queuing up CM Punk’s theme music on YouTube at the last minute…texting Punk “r u ready”? :mjgrin:

060_Diary_04012016rf_1014__cb7942a7fa0989eef70d1d238c8c1f45.jpg

Then when punk says let's do it hhh asking his closest producer

135c4-16753961719717-1920.jpg

"How you play the audio file on these things"

"fukk there's a 30 second as, hold on"

"fukk, another ad? Where's cult of personality?"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
this shyt definitely staged but that was almost how it played out with me and the homies

:bryan:

i had the remote in hand, aiming it at the tv. about to cut that shyt off! then the music hit lol

my boy cattle don't give a fukk about Punk, but he's definitely bothered by the reaction its getting. the gravity of punk being back in WWE got bro wild annoyed, even if he denies it
Punk is one of my all time favorites :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Punk is one of my all time favorites :yeshrug:

I’m just saying I don’t doubt your belief in Punk being washed. You were pretty consistent in that toward the end of his AEW run when he was starting fights and shyt

But I’m not buying the passive nonchalant act tho lol we can tell you’re bothered by these developments lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m just saying I don’t doubt your belief in Punk being washed. You were pretty consistent in that toward the end of his AEW run when he was starting fights and shyt

But I’m not buying the passive nonchalant act tho lol we can tell you’re bothered by these developments lol
If you say so :yeshrug:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In all seriousness, I think some are underselling how much dirt was thrown on his name towards the end of his AEW run (whether you believe it his doing or not) and how that led him back to WWE.

AEW fans thought one of the best wrestlers of ALL TIME was going to let the lasting memory of him being fighting jungle dude backstage being a malcontent who had issues with C-list wrestlers and AEW fans boo'd. His WHOLE shtick is proving people wrong and going "Watch this"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness, I think some are underselling how much dirt was thrown on his name towards the end of his AEW run (whether you believe it his doing or not) and how that led him back to WWE.

AEW fans thought one of the best wrestlers of ALL TIME was going to let the lasting memory of him being fighting jungle dude backstage being a malcontent who had issues with C-list wrestlers and AEW fans boo'd. His WHOLE shtick is proving people wrong and going "Watch this"
Punk getting ready to debut in WWE

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s also pretty obvious to me that Punk’s idea of what or how pro wrestling should be is more in line with WWE’s current branding than he realized

Same thing with Cody and Regal. It’s pretty clear from things they’ve said.

They went over to AEW expecting some pure ROH 07 essence shyt and quickly realized the elite was running AEW like it was in a gym in Reseda. Heatless matches for the sake of competition, guys who don’t want to learn or be coached, odd booking

:troll:

They found out the hard way. Pray for edge