CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Punk going to be doing rest holds every two minutes. He’ll get in his 10-minute match and do like five real moves.

And he'll do it in front of more eyeballs than some bs "dreammatch" between Vikingo vs Bloata Ibushi doing spanish flies off the top of ladders and burning hammers on the apron.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wrestling fans obsession with wrestlers having to be some sort of moral standard continues to mystify me. People that care enough about wrestling to the point of posting online about it already know how the business works and most importantly, know how wrestlers really are.

"Punk is a hypocrite" is like saying the water is wet. This dude has constantly contradicted himself for the past decade so who cares if he did it again? (or not, I do agree 2023 WWE is a different place than 2013-14 WWE).

He's shown time and time again he'll do whatever for clout, money and personal satisfaction, and that's OK, he's done great for himself and in turn has given us dope wrestling content for years. But he's a carny like 99% of wrestlers, and people have to fukking deal with it :mjlol: it's not 2005, he's not counter culture, he's not a rebel, he's a gimmick and he's really fukking successful at it.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Seth was like I’m about to get to wrestle Ospreay! :ahh: :blessed:
fukk he signed to AEW :sadbron:
Now I got to wrestle a washed Punk? :dahell:
Nah, Seth is being an outstanding company man. He already did it with Cody and now he'll do it with Punk. And this is all the while he's salty as fukk he can't have Roman's spot. That sort of professionalism is really hard to find in wrestling.

He's basically creating content so both social media can eat AND have "backstage footage" for the Punk feud to look like the best version possible of a worked shoot.

I hate him as an in ring performer but I respect his hustle.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It’s rarely good, if ever, for consumers for a monopoly to exist.

Some people may have just wanted a better WWE instead of a true alternative all along, but AEW existing keeps WWE on their on their toes instead of just skating by on autopilot.

I wasn’t even watching wrestling for the vast majority of the WWE monopoly era because of how bad it got. Not just WWE, but all of wrestling. I got into ROH some a few years after it started after a strong recommendation, but shyt gets expensive when you got to be buying DVDs just to watch the good stuff.
Hate to be that guy: but WWE was never a monopoly, and I hate when that term is used because it shows y'all don't know what it actually means.

There's a reason why every time someone tried filing a lawsuit against them on those grounds that the case was thrown out

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yeah he ain't that good of an actor. Unless HHH was lying at the presser, which is entirely possible, and made the talent in the main event aware of it ahead of time.

what-a-mark-raven.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not tryna be a buzzkill but the marks are goin crazy rn

This ain’t 1996 and there ain’t a HBK in that locker room, why would Seth Rollins have a meltdown on camera?

Just enjoy the set up folks wilding

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What’s Punk and Seth real life heat anyway to be doing worked shoots like this? I thought punk respected Rollins and only had issues with Roman because he didn’t know him and thought he was only in his position with the shield because he was the chosen one?