CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Like one poster says, if he comes he comes, but this mystery shyt is for the birds.

Like I said when he first got to AEW, I wish them (whoever that has him) the best of luck because he can become a handful.

But all this just furthers the point that both fanbases are fccking mooks.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Like I said before. Survivor series gotta start off with cm punk returning*. Don't led them hijack the show for 4 hours lol

*That's if he's returning

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Like I said before. Survivor series gotta start off with cm punk returning*. Don't led them hijack the show for 4 hours lol

*That's if he's returning
We all thought they were going to hijack the AEW shows in Chicago the week after Punk beat up Jack Perry and there was barely a peep out of them for Punk.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
No but I saw they mentioned on twitter there were other references

I was just joking though, but imagine if it were true. Would be one of the greatest works in wrestling history if it really were Punk though.

I preface this by saying I believe 100% he'll be at Survivor Series to start his WWE nostalgia run but I could see Snowman actually thinking about going through with bringing Sourpuss Punk back (again) for a couple reasons:

1) Full Gear is a week before Survivor Series and it would be a way to stick it to WWE
2) They need to do something to spark ratings/buzz for the TV rights negotiations
3) He was already getting mixed reactions before All In, so might as well make him a full-on heel. Adam Cole is on the shelf for months (and unable to turn on MJF) and Jay White and Swerve are probably losing at Full Gear. The only heels right now who would be believable enough to take the belt off of him that wouldn't be coming off of losing a feud are Samoa Joe (who MJF beat a couple months back), Christian (who is in a program that's going to lead to a match with Edge Adam Copeland), and maybe Malakai Black (but it looks like HoB and BCC are going to be feuding for some time). Plugging Sourpuss Punk back in there for him to take the title at Worlds End (taking place on MJF's turf of all places) with this devil thing actually makes logical sense.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dont know what everyone in both companies are trying if hes not coming back to either with these hints. And I dont know what hes trying feeding into it when he says himself he dont understand why its happening

This is all gonna turn out to be people fuking with the fans and Punk doing it to angle his way back into a company then its gonna be ridiculous.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4610.jpg