CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random but calling WWE “the fed,” calling triple h “Paul” and referring to wrestlers by Indy names they moved on from is such virgin energy

similar vein, I cant STAND when im at a wrestling show and im hearing some fukkin lames in the seats near me have some loud smark IWC ass conversation, like damn you paid for your seats, just pretend to be a fan for the duration of 1 show.

and do not chant 'fight forever'

ya cringey twerps

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I see alot of people writing Punk off….He might be past his prime but I would still take him over some guys on the current WWE roster.

I would prefer if he returned as a heel though…it’s been over a decade since he was one. Theres stories that can be told which is what Punk is great at. He doesn’t have to or need to have 25 min plus physical-dragged out matches unless it’s on a big stage like a Wrestlemania.

I’ll put him on RAW if it was my choice

drifter

Superstar
Daps

You post letrollface I don't think it's all that wild. I was thinking weeks ago all this is similar to Bray's rollout, we'll know for sure if deep dive stuff like this is how HHH likes to tease if they pull something it again a third time

I know Bray was a creative guy then they hired his director friend, there still had to be somebody(s) else helping get things together on the front office side

At this point they know how annoying the Punk shyt can be. I don't think they'd sabotage their own show in Chicago along with SD/RAW til then for no reason. The networks getting involved posting little shyt too, wouldn't happen if it wasn't happening