CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The AEW freaks dreaming up injury scenarios for Punk now :heh:

Weirdest fanbase in the world.
It really is weird how rattled some of 'em are over Punk maybe showing up somewhere else. It's like they forgot, they completely turned on the dude in the end. You'd think they'd be happy with the lame elite "winning" and Punk going away.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It really is weird how rattled some of 'em are over Punk maybe showing up somewhere else. It's like they forgot, they completely turned on the dude in the end. You'd think they'd be happy with the lame elite "winning" and Punk going away.
The shyt so weird to me lol. At the end of the day though, if aew was putting out a entertaining product their fans wouldn’t still be keeping tabs on punk or care where he might show up

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The shyt so weird to me lol. At the end of the day though, if aew was putting out a entertaining product their fans wouldn’t still be keeping tabs on punk or care where he might show up
I keep tabs on him because he’s one of my all-time favorites. I just don’t want him back in AEW because he’s a cancer behind the scenes.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk also needs to chill lol
Im guessing at this point if he ever comes back to wrestling its in 2024. He might look at TNA's expansion attempt but it looks like its DOA at that first big building their trying

He'll jus have to wait to see if WWE wants him but they already blew the chance in Chicago. Its all in limbo :unimpressed: