CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
They really trying to make chronic back problems Rollins as the new Miz, there's already reports of him being the first man to go against Ospreay if he were to sign with WWE

They literally created that championship for him cause creative has nothing for him except go out there and let them sing your song :heh:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I got to start neggin people for stuff like this

We used to do that shyt in here. I remember when DFG caught the neg train after insisting that Angle was going to make his return to WWE in Pittsburgh. It didn't happen he got negged and Angle showed up months later.

:francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They really trying to make chronic back problems Rollins as the new Miz, there's already reports of him being the first man to go against Ospreay if he were to sign with WWE

They've gone back and forth on Twitter in the past so not all that surprising. Ironically he would have the same role in WWE that Cody complained about while in AEW: being the gatekeeper for new talent coming in.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Ehh I still think Punk has a decent amount of value in the E…

I also love how fickle hardcore fans have become over him…they really hate the ground he walks on because he told Jack fukking Perry of all people using real glass was fukking stupid…

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i feel like there's no chance of this happening but i still hope it happens so that a bunch of fukking lames and neckbeards can be mad about it :blessed:
I'm at this point with it. I'm too lazy to pull receipts but it's the same people who said he wouldn't be back in AEW after the Brawl Out that are saying he won't be in the E. I'm just here to laugh at the loud wrongness :mjlol:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at this point with it. I'm too lazy to pull receipts but it's the same people who said he wouldn't be back in AEW after the Brawl Out that are saying he won't be in the E. I'm just here to laugh at the loud wrongness :mjlol:

One thing I'm learning in this digital era is I should write down peoples usernames that have a really strong invested opinion on anything so I can go back to them and ask them if they're gonna issue a statement.

Like how many people were calling everyone pieces of shyt for not getting the vaccine cause their selfishness is killing old people but then it comes out the vaccine doesn't stop the spread, woulda been funny to go back to those people and say

so... are you gonna apologize? :troll:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We used to do that shyt in here. I remember when DFG caught the neg train after insisting that Angle was going to make his return to WWE in Pittsburgh. It didn't happen he got negged and Angle showed up months later.

:francis:

The members supposed to regulate shyt like "Nah, Imma make my own thread on something everybody talking about"

Especially when it's lowkey lurkers

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I also love how fickle hardcore fans have become over him…they really hate the ground he walks on because he told Jack fukking Perry of all people using real glass was fukking stupid…

What people are saying this? Jack Perry deserved every fukking punishment and potential ass whooping he has coming for pulling that shyt on the biggest show the company has ever produced.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
What people are saying this? Jack Perry deserved every fukking punishment and potential ass whooping he has coming for pulling that shyt on the biggest show the company has ever produced.
Nah when it first happened there was a lot of discourse like Perry was a martyr for finally getting Punk out the paint…

Seems to have evened out overtime that he was stupid as fukk and lame for that shyt now, but it was a common opinion I saw initially…

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

The Punk hate stems from him
Being in opposition to the Bucks.