CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Punk also needs to chill lol
Im guessing at this point if he ever comes back to wrestling its in 2024. He might look at TNA's expansion attempt but it looks like its DOA at that first big building their trying

He'll jus have to wait to see if WWE wants him but they already blew the chance in Chicago. Its all in limbo :unimpressed:
ill call it now if Punk doesn't show up at SS hes going to be back in AEW 2024 :mjlol:.

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He can't even handle being a follower without fukking something up.
Most interesting thing about Punk returning (if he were to actually do so) is to see how humbled heā€™ll have to end up being

How lowkey heā€™d be during the press junkets. Putting over WWE, not even trashing AEW, thanking Tony for the opportunity and his time there, etc

With his past comments about The ā€˜E and some of the people in itā€¦like heā€™d literally have to be on some ā€œIā€™m just coming to do my job, have some good matches, and finish off my time here the right way.ā€ Canā€™t complain about scripts and match time cuts because everything heā€™d dislike about how they do business, this nicca already knew about and CHOSE to return on some :manny: shyt

Carefully Mature Punk :wow:

Potential Spam

Iā€™ll call later.
Daps
This is the worst plan I've ever seen :dead: They would get their asses outta that ring even if they needed a forklift

Brock out there for a shoot like
summerslam2022-brock-lesnar.gif

brock-lesnar-cowboy.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Most interesting thing about Punk returning (if he were to actually do so) is to see how humbled heā€™ll have to end up being

How lowkey heā€™d be during the press junkets. Putting over WWE, not even trashing AEW, thanking Tony for the opportunity and his time there, etc

With his past comments about The ā€˜E and some of the people in itā€¦like heā€™d literally have to be on some ā€œIā€™m just coming to do my job, have some good matches, and finish off my time here the right way.ā€ Canā€™t complain about scripts and match time cuts because everything heā€™d dislike about how they do business, this nicca already knew about and CHOSE to return on some :manny: shyt

Carefully Mature Punk :wow:
And thatā€™s the funny thing. He is incapable of doing thatā€¦his pride/ego will not allow him too.

Even if they give him that ā€œspecial attractionā€ deal. He will STILL find a way to fukk it up..