CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
He gonna need to do something, cause James Harden’s brother just threw him out the Amoco station..

8rwJ3zi.jpg

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
These “ Journalists “ always do this take rumors & speculation then try to spin it into a story so when its true they get a few more followers

Until “Cult of Personality “ plays
on my TV during WarGames then I’ll believe

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
From a completely casual fan here, used to be a mark, stopped watching completely about 10 years ago, my daughter just got into wrestling a few months ago, so just for connecting with my kid purposes, started watching some of it again. I check these threads sometimes, and catch a bunch of stuff on yt. The WWE has been really good, I like the workers (except LA knight, I have no idea how that guy got so over). There is no shot whatsoever that HHH fukks this punk thing up. The timing with the show in Chicago and everything with TK, it’s 100% gonna happen, and as a once absolute mark to a casual fan, it feels like my mark days, I will go crazy when he comes out *pause*

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d start tryna figure out who is leaking info and then fire them or just have only 2 people who knows about signings and keep them extremely close to chest.

Wrestling still needs surprises

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

That wrestlenomics chart of the highest selling merch between AEW and WWE is interesting

Punk only been around for 2 months this year and moved more merch than Roman? Larry outsold the Bloodline confirmed :lolbron:
And the guy had all his merch removed apart from a couple of shirts too.

I sorta get why Punk always moves merch, when your stuff doenst actually look like Wrestlting tees it works (see NWO and Austin) Punk shyt literally looks like a Punk bands or something.

Of course that wouldnt explains why Cody's awful Affliction tapout/Ed Hary looking merch moves crazy so I guess my theory goes out the window

Kinda crazy how looking at both top 10's its a lot of non active people too (Punk, NWO, Austin, Eddie)