We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Lights go out.... crowd goes crazy...

I hear voices in my head
They council me, they understand
They talk to me

BTW this is a revamped theme Rev Theory did for Orton. Could be what they use upon his return.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Swear to go if Punk does go to WWE, but with his recent injury history, tears a quad like Nash did... it would be a sign that the Universe is a cruel, funny place... because Punk is about the same age Nash was, maybe a bit older, when Nash returned to WWE and then just wasn't the same person.
Punk debuts and on his first night he pulls a Shane McMahon at WrestleMania

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm tired of hearing about Cm punk just let him disappear,he won't help WWE with anything,they don't need him

He's always been a bum

One thing if the company was struggling but they are firing on all cylinders right now with ticket sales and Endeavor making a bigger deal of PPV's. They're fine without him.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Lights go out.... crowd goes crazy...

I hear voices in my head
They council me, they understand
They talk to me

BTW this is a revamped theme Rev Theory did for Orton. Could be what they use upon his return.

I always thought it said “they come to me, they understand” not “they council me” :leon:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ain't this the same BWE that reported Velenteen Dream was at the PC :dead: ????

The popular BWE account on social media recently claimed that former NXT superstar Velveteen Dream had visited the WWE Performance Center in an attempt to get re-signed. The former North American Champion was released after numerous issues and infractions, including filming his fellow NXT comrades while they were in the bathroom.

Then when it was reported he wasn't, they then reported that he was in therapy??

BWE reported that Velveteen Dream has been going through therapy and progressing well. He recently paid a visit to the WWE Performance Center, and although he hasn’t officially signed, he was present there last night. However, we haven’t been able to verify any further details apart from the confirmation that he remains unsigned.

:dahell:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ain't this the same BWE that reported Velenteen Dream was at the PC :dead: ????

Then when it was reported he wasn't, they then reported that he was in therapy??

:dahell:
Pretty sure BWE also was one of the people saying the Saudis were buying WWE