Clyde Drexler's career and resume is looking pretty good compared to these guards who will retire ringless journeymen

africngiant

All Star
Daps
one championship with hakeem makes him better than james harden, who’s widely regarded as a top 5 sg of all time? i don’t even care about that bytch ass nikka but idk about that

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
one championship with hakeem makes him better than james harden, who’s widely regarded as a top 5 sg of all time? i don’t even care about that bytch ass nikka but idk about that
You say that like its for real :childplease:

Jordan
Kobe
Wade
West - iverson
Ray Allen - clyde drexler

So you’re saying he’s “widely regarded” as being better than jerry west and allen iverson? Points and fouls aint everything breh. I dont have him above anyone there

africngiant

All Star
Daps

Jordan
Kobe
Wade
West - iverson

So you’re saying he’s “widely regarded” as being better than jerry west and allen iverson? Points and fouls aint everything breh. I dont have him above anyone there
west barely counts anymore they had like 3 teams this nikka played in 1964

allen and drexler needed help for their rings

but who would you rather have as the primary focal point to build your team around harden or clyde fukkin drexler

i agree iverson is better than harden he carried with no help

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
west barely counts anymore they had like 3 teams this nikka played in 1964

allen and drexler needed help for their rings

but who would you rather have as the primary focal point to build your team around harden or clyde fukkin drexler

i agree iverson is better than harden he carried with no help
Clyde fukkin Drexler. And LOL @ Allen needed help for his rings like Harden hasnt been on teams as talented and been booted the fukk out of the playoffs repeatedly…

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Clyde fukkin Drexler. And LOL @ Allen needed help for his rings like Harden hasnt been on teams as talented and been booted the fukk out of the playoffs repeatedly…
if you put harden in drexler’s situation there still getting a ring. both teams had weaker competition than harden he only fukked up in brooklyn but was injured. that houston brick house game was just as much of a fluke as clydes ring

they were in a weak western conference cakewalk to the finals and mj wasn’t around to challenge them

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Clyde wasn’t carrying shyt. When Portland became contenders he had Terry Porter who was underrated, Jerome Kersey, Buck Williams, a young Clifford Robinson and Ainge off the bench. Clyde had one of the best teams around him at that time.

Also the shooting guards in that era were weak so idk what that’s supposed to mean. And only 90,91,92 and 95 of Clyde’s career mean anything to most of you. So no you can’t make a case for him over Harden or as the 3rd best SG

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He’s above Ray clearly imo.
Ray has been significantly more successful, is the 2nd best shooter of all time, adjusted his game in ways that Harden just won't and doesn't have a track record of completely falling apart in the playoffs repeatedly...in fact he has a record of being incredibly clutch every time it matters...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Clyde wasn’t carrying shyt. When Portland became contenders he had Terry Porter who was underrated, Jerome Kersey, Buck Williams, a young Clifford Robinson and Ainge off the bench. Clyde had one of the best teams around him at that time.

Also the shooting guards in that era were weak so idk what that’s supposed to mean. And only 90,91,92 and 95 of Clyde’s career mean anything to most of you. So no you can’t make a case for him over Harden or as the 3rd best SG
breh :dead:

you really mentioned that line up and in the next paragraph trumpeted James Harden like he hasn't been surrounded by hall of famers repeatedly :childplease:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

Harden has no case for 3rd

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You could say the same about Clyde prior to joining the Rockets

Clyde just happened to join a team that won a championship already

If that happened in 2018 they would been calling CD, KD lmao
Agreed. And he played on some big-time choking teams prior to joining the Rockets

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Is that a trick question? Cause Drexler was a star and all time great player and better than all those guys you mentioned.
Clyde was not a better player than Harden or Paul, and you could easily make the argument PG or Dame are better than Glide...
:mjlol:

I got Clyde at #6 all-time at his position (if you count Jerry West as a SG).
Jerry West was a point guard...

Convential thought has Glide at 7 behind Mike, Kobe, Wade, Iverson, Harden, and Gervin...

Jordan
Kobe
Wade
West - iverson

The consensus has West way above Harden and Iverson marginally ahead of him...

West was better. But I saw Iverson's career. He was not a better basketball player than James Harden...
Harden has no case for 3rd
Yes he does. That third slot is wide open and only defaults to Wade because of the championships, but if Harden got to play with Shaq and Bron he'd have 3 rings too...

Wade is the default because people look at the rings rather than the totality of their careers. This guy won two playoff series in his life, both over the worst franchise in NBA history, the Hornets, without Shaq or Bron next to him. Harden never played with anyone near the caliber of those two, and twice was the best player on a Final Four team. Wade wasn't doing shyt without those two guys next to him...