Clyde Drexler's career and resume is looking pretty good compared to these guards who will retire ringless journeymen

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
west barely counts anymore they had like 3 teams this nikka played in 1964 :laugh:

allen and drexler needed help for their rings

but who would you rather have as the primary focal point to build your team around harden or clyde fukkin drexler

i agree iverson is better than harden he carried with no help

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Iverson led a team to the Finals and took a game off of a Lakers team that was undefeated in the postseason and led by Shaq & Kobe with Eric Snow and Aaron McKie in his starting lineup. Harden has not, never will, and never would, do anything remotely comparable.

I'm not drafting him over Ray, either. Prime Ray was the best shooter of his generation, a better defender, more athletic, & hit one of the biggest shots in Finals history. Most importantly, I'd never have to fill out a missing person's case to find him in the postseason.
Iverson did it in the worst Conference in NBA history. I am not impressed by it. And most of you all probably don't remember that Sixers team had the DPOY, Sixth Man of the Year, and Coach of the Year. This wasn't a trash team that Iverson played with.

And the Lakers came off an 11-day rest between the conference finals and the Finals.

And lastly, it was one game.

Harden was a better player than Iverson. And he was a better player than Ray Allen too, who put up monster numbers for non-playoff Seattle teams which no one seems to remember. Allen played in Seattle for five seasons and made the playoffs once.

I am not a fan of Harden, but I am also not a fan of boosting people because of nostalgia, which many posters on here love doing. Harden was better than Iverson, Ray Allen and Drexler.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree that Drexler was a monster at one time but he won his ring with Hakeem which is cool, that's not a slight, but some of those dudes you mentioned never played with a player half as great as Hakeem or on a team that was as deep as the late 80s-early 90s Portland team.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I agree that Drexler was a monster at one time but he won his ring with Hakeem which is cool, that's not a slight, but some of those dudes you mentioned never played with a player half as great as Hakeem or on a team that was as deep as the late 80s-early 90s Portland team.
Kevin durant AND russell westbrook isnt HALF as good as Hakeem???
Joel MVP Embiid isnt HALF as good as hakeem?
Chris paul, breh dont get me started

Drexler wasnt a hanger on…they were floundering in 95 before the trade, and beat 3 60 win teams in the playoffs and swept the magic.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kevin durant AND russell westbrook isnt HALF as good as Hakeem???
Joel MVP Embiid isnt HALF as good as hakeem?
Chris paul, breh dont get me started

Drexler wasnt a hanger on…they were floundering in 95 before the trade, and beat 3 60 win teams in the playoffs and swept the magic.

I was talking about Dame Lillard.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh

Well fair enough then :hubie: lol

Personally I think dame has the best argument to be basically on Clyde's level, because he was individually as good as clyde, but hasn't achieved as much. I'd put clyde above him because of the two finals appearances with a weak squad tbh.

I don't think it was as weak as the squad Dame went to the WCF with though. Those Blazers teams had some depth with Clyde. Dame had CJ who ain't all that and just a bunch of guys...

I agree with you about all the other players, they've had so much fukking help and never done shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shaq wasn't a top 10 player when he was with wade, antoine walker was putting up more points than shaq during their finals trip.
Ya'll keep acting he was Laker's Shaq, dude was closer to phoenix Shaq :mjlol:

CASUAL TAKE.

SHAQ WAS STILL
THE BEST CENTER IN THE LEAGUE.

IF HE HAD LOW SCORING GAMES
IT WAS DUE TO TEAMS
ALL OUT COLLAPSING ON HIM
AND FORCING OTHERS
TO BEAT THEM.

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

CASUAL TAKE.

SHAQ WAS STILL

IT WAS DUE TO TEAMS
AND FORCING OTHERS
TO BEAT THEM.

Wade having better nights due to the other teams defensive schemes is one thing but Shaq was outscored by Walker in that series, , Shaq was clearly washed at that point. And Duncan was >>> at that point unless you really trying to push the he was a powerforward angle.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

CASUAL TAKE.

SHAQ WAS STILL

IT WAS DUE TO TEAMS
AND FORCING OTHERS
TO BEAT THEM.

You right
Wade having better nights due to the other teams defensive schemes is one thing but Shaq was outscored by Walker in that series, , Shaq was clearly washed at that point. And Duncan was >>> at that point unless you really trying to push the he was a powerforward angle.
You buggin. This screams "I didn't watch" breh because like Chicago said he was the best center in the NBA then. Shaq was in better shape in 05-06 than he was in 04. And Tim LITERALLY PLAYING POWER FORWARD isn't an angle. All because you learned about the position from Barkley and Malone doesn't mean that anyone over 6'8 is a center.