CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yall know MJ busted out his real baritone voice on Jermaine, ole pop shyt and apologize ass nugga. Probably told him "ayo, Gary nikkas run you nikkas ask Clive Davis." Jermaine all like :whoa: "nah my g I was hacked, it was Tito"

MJ taking notes from the GOAT's playbook

:wow:

that's true though, Mike's voice was actually deep, the soft tone shyt was a farce

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah man......it was obvious the MUSIC BIZ taught MIKE he had to GO HARD or GO HOME

ain't no friends in this industry..........he learned that early..the Jackson 5 was being extorted by Berry Gordy and then when the Jackson's got to be grown men they had to deal with the Mafia in the form of Micheal Franceze and the Columbo family who muscled their way in on the JACKSON'S tour in the early 80's

so Mike ain't no dummy......if anything Joe was cause he never capitalized off of his son's success...eventually had to result in begging mike for loans and shyt...

remember Mike even called out Mafia affiliate Tommy Mottola for his fukkery....Mike was a real g :salute:
nah man......it was obvious the MUSIC BIZ taught MIKE he had to GO HARD or GO HOME

ain't no friends in this industry..........he learned that early..the Jackson 5 was being extorted by Berry Gordy and then when the Jackson's got to be grown men they had to deal with the Mafia in the form of Micheal Franceze and the Columbo family who muscled their way in on the JACKSON'S tour in the early 80's

so Mike ain't no dummy......if anything Joe was cause he never capitalized off of his son's success...eventually had to result in begging mike for loans and shyt...

remember Mike even called out Mafia affiliate Tommy Mottola for his fukkery....Mike was a real g :salute:

Tell us more about tha Columbo Family muscling there way into tha "Victory Tour".

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
yall know MJ busted out his real baritone voice on Jermaine, ole pop shyt and apologize ass nugga. Probably told him "ayo, Gary nikkas run you nikkas ask Clive Davis." Jermaine all like :whoa: "nah my g I was hacked, it was Tito"

MJ taking notes from the GOAT's playbook

:wow:

:laff: :laff:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
"Being the artist i am at SONY I've generated SEVERAL BILLION dollars...that's several billion dollars.

they just i was just focused on MUSIC amd DANCING cause it usually is..because I'm a performer but they (sony) never thought i myself would be able to out THINK them" :mjpls:

So I'm leaving SONY. a free agent and i own half of the SONY publishing and their angry at me.. :manny:

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and you faggat nikkas wanna bring up fake ass molesting cases

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Michael had real gang members in BOTH the Beat It and The Way Way You Make Me Feel videos. Mick used to drive his security nuts because he'd go socialize alone with the Crips on set, they all said he was very down to earth....

Joe DID INDEED capitalize off Michael's early success, he was the primary manager of the Jackson musical group until around the victory tour when they all made a group decision to fire him. After Thriller Michael fired the two men who represented him through the group (he was upset that they initially thought Thriller would only sell 2 million copies) and went with his own manager.

Michael never forgave Quincy Jones for not giving him co-producing credit on Billie Jean, he had to be talked into collaborating with him again for Bad. The only reason he decided to work with him again was because his management told him it was his best chance to outsell Thriller.