CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I couldnt fully ride wit mj, for the simple fact he hated his black features. nikka changed his skin and nose and he wanted white children

Yea he had demons. He didn't change his skin though he legit had ventiligo . But he DID have six nose jobs and a fukking cleft put in his chin.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That book^^ & This book really let you know this dudes mind

51L06QNzsiL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...ide-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Where that ebook at? :usure:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:deadmanny: @ this whole situation.

That diss record had years of resentment all over it...you could hear it in Jermaine's vocals. He even went in on the color shyt 2 :lolbron: that shyt was more than just afew records.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
imageprocessor

Exploring the legacy of Michael Jackson,CBS News' "60 Minutes" uncovered the late King of Pop's handwritten manifesto from 1979.

The note, scribbled in his handwriting on the back of a tour itinerary and tucked away in a secret warehouse full of Jackson's belongings, details the legendary singer's dreams and wishes for his career while he was still just 21 years old.

imageprocessor

ANONYMOUS/AP

"MJ will be my new name," he wrote. "No more Michael Jackson. I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a tottally [sic]different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang "ABC," [or]"I Want You Back."

Many close to the "Thriller" singer knew him to be meticulous and detailed when it came to his music. According to these words in 1979, preserved by archivist Karen Langford, Jackson thought well in advance about the level of success he wanted.

imageprocessor

MICHAEL OCHS ARCHIVES
In his manifesto Jackson wrote about wanting to leave the Jackson 5 days behind.

"I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world," he wrote. "I will do no interviews. I will be magic. I will be a perfectionist, a researcher, a trainer, a masterer [sic]. I will be better than every great actor roped into one."

His goals were spot on. In the same year he released his first major album, "Off the Wall," which catapulted his solo career. Jackson went on to become arguably the biggest entertainer in history.

imageprocessor

CLIFF SCHIAPPA/AP
In 1979, the same year he wrote the manifesto, Jackson's career soared with the release of his first solo effort "Off the Wall."

:banderas: that's why I always tell people that you can do whatever the fukk you want to do.

Mike was living proof :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the fact as I reminded one of my redneck coworkers that Michael Jackson owns the publishing to the father of one of right wing's duck dynasty lovers favorite country singer...HANK WILLIAMS JR. ........the look of that redneck's face when I told him was just :banderas:

oh yeah...and Eminem.......he owns YOUR BYATCH A$$ too http://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/may/31/news.Eminem

theguardian.com, Thursday 31 May 2007 11.33 EDT
Michael Jackson now owns the rights to Eminem's back catalogue, after his partnership company Sony/ATV purchased the publishing company Famous Music for $370 million.

Bjork, Shakira and Beck are also among the many artists whose publishing rights were sold by Viacom, of which Famous Music is a subsidiary, at auction yesterday afternoon.

That's the part of Mike that people don't give enough props to.

Joe Jackson was a real nikka from Chicago.He knew how the music business worked because he was a musician himself.He schooled Mike on the history of black musicians and how they got shytted on by the industry.He knew how much was stolen from artist like Little Richard and Muddy Waters.

Mike came at them snakes like a wolf in sheep's clothing.Peter Pan on the surface, but searing with revenge beneath the surface, on some Shaka Zulu shyt.

He pissed off them powers when he one upped Paul Mccartney and took control of the Beatles Catalog.

Called up Little Richard and just gave him back his catalog(valued at 4 million dollars).....NO CHARGE...on strictly some respect for the pioneers shyt..Lil Richard had to be:blessed:, but also:lupe: to see lil ol demure Mike stomping on giants like that.Mike looking :queen:on the surface, internally scowling at the industry:birdman::smugbiden::win:.

Unlike Jay, he really was paying them back for what they did to the Cold Crush.

That's when the shadow side of the industry went into :demonic:mode on Mike.Plotted on ways to destroy his image.

"So they say he loves children, huh?:scheme:"

In terms enormity of enemies, Mike was going against some Juggernauts.Ain't no rap nikkaz seeing them kind of biblical creatures Mike had on his back.They'd be paralyzed by fear.Only rapper that came close to having that kind of heart was Pac.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That's the part of Mike that people don't give enough props to.

Joe Jackson was a real nikka from Chicago.He knew how the music business worked because he was a musician himself.He schooled Mike on the history of black musicians and how they got shytted on by the industry.He knew how much was stolen from artist like Little Richard and Muddy Waters.

Mike came at them snakes like a wolf in sheep's clothing.Peter Pan on the surface, but searing with revenge beneath the surface, on some Shaka Zulu shyt.

He pissed off them powers when he one upped Paul Mccartney and took control of the Beatles Catalog.

Called up Little Richard and just gave him back his catalog(valued at 4 million dollars).....NO CHARGE...on strictly some respect for the pioneers shyt..Lil Richard had to be:blessed:, but also:lupe: to see lil ol demure Mike stomping on giants like that.Mike looking :queen:on the surface, internally scowling at the industry:birdman::smugbiden::win:.

Unlike Jay, he really was paying them back for what they did to the Cold Crush.

That's when the shadow side of the industry went into :demonic:mode on Mike.Plotted on ways to destroy his image.

"So they say he loves children, huh?:scheme:"

In terms enormity of enemies, Mike was going against some Juggernauts.Ain't no rap nikkaz seeing them kind of biblical creatures Mike had on his back.They'd be paralyzed by fear.Only rapper that came close to having that kind of heart was Pac.

Mike gave little richard back his royalties ...wow

:lupe:

Now that's showing love :salute:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:pachaha: Yo, aint that the Rollin 60's sign. Im not a gang expert but I see Nipsey Hussle throwing that all the time.

Damn, let me find out. I had no clue Mike. :ehh:

Lol yeah he had real LA Crips and Bloods in the "Beat It" video