CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't even call it shady. MJ was a business man in the music business and Paul tried to lil bro him, thinking that MJ was naive and didn't have the guap to pull a LEGAL jack move on the whole fukking industry. Is it MJ fault that Paul couldn't get his chips up to buy the catalog? Motherfukkas coulda copped that catalog at anytime before MJ even knew about publishing but fukked their $ off and Paul (along with the other 3 Beatles AND their manager) signed a bum ass deal back in the day.

The fact is that Paul and Yoko thought they could get the catalog for cheap and Yoko wasn't trying to break bread on what it initially was being put up for ($40 million)

MJ went solo after the Jacksons and got schooled to the ways of the game. And this was black MJ that made this move so the CAC contingent felt xxtra salty considering that they tried and failed to not put his vids on MTV and then he hijacks the whole industry in a way that has created wealth for him and Sony for 3 decades now. That catalog is probably worth around $2 billion now

"I just did good business:queen:"-MJ

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mike told him that if he destroyed him
he'd only come back more powerful.
he told jermaine about project blanket
being put together in moonwalk labs
that would destroy jermaine and his offspring
in the future.......jermaine knew mike never bluffed
and fell back.
:ohhh:

30cqb1c.jpg

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"Being the artist i am at SONY I've generated SEVERAL BILLION dollars...that's several billion dollars.

they just i was just focused on MUSIC amd DANCING cause it usually is..because I'm a performer but they (sony) never thought i myself would be able to out THINK them" :mjpls:

So I'm leaving SONY. a free agent and i own half of the SONY publishing and their angry at me.. :manny:

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
damn... this beef would have been gangsta if it really would have popped off... jermaine should have stuck to his guns, released the original track along with a video and sheeeit... this would have eclipsed the n.w.a/cube & NaS/jay-z beefs....

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
no talking to the media....no replying back on wax....not even a phonecall....MJ went DOLO peter pan style up in his grill :shaq:

just imagine Mike coming thru that window.... like..."is their a problem breh?" :shaq2:

he had Jermaine heartbeat sounding like sashquatch feet..thundering shaking the concrete

:dead:

Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy stand up skit/piece/whatever.

edit: holy shyt this is a pretty good diss song, no troll. It's pretty catchy and the line about turning white, damn. That really is some grade A ether coming from your older brother. I am about to bring it back on some Kay Slay ish.