CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lol I'll give MJ some credit but calm down bruh. This is still a dude visiting his own brother. you're acting like he stormed the beach of Normandy or some shyt lol

cause in light of today's "beefs" and conflicts...I gotta give MJ props

look at GAME and his brother FASE 100...mofos couldn't sit down and have a one on one ..too busy dissing each other in records and on youtube...

I got family members like that too..i can relate..say all kinds of shyt to "third unrelated parties" but can't holla at you face to face....

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause in light of today's "beefs" and conflicts...I gotta give MJ props

look at GAME and his brother FASE 100...mofos couldn't sit down and have a one on one ..too busy dissing each other in records and on youtube...

I got family members like that too..i can relate..say all kinds of shyt to "third unrelated parties" but can't holla at you face to face....
well when you put it like that :ehh:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Mj also shytted on Elvis by intentionally marrying his daughter :dead:

I love the fact as I reminded one of my redneck coworkers that Michael Jackson owns the publishing to the father of one of right wing's duck dynasty lovers favorite country singer...HANK WILLIAMS JR. ........the look of that redneck's face when I told him was just :banderas:

oh yeah...and Eminem.......he owns YOUR BYATCH A$$ too http://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/may/31/news.Eminem

theguardian.com, Thursday 31 May 2007 11.33 EDT
Michael Jackson now owns the rights to Eminem's back catalogue, after his partnership company Sony/ATV purchased the publishing company Famous Music for $370 million.

Bjork, Shakira and Beck are also among the many artists whose publishing rights were sold by Viacom, of which Famous Music is a subsidiary, at auction yesterday afternoon.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I love the fact as I reminded one of my redneck coworkers that Michael Jackson owns the publishing to the father of one of right wing's duck dynasty lovers favorite country singer...HANK WILLIAMS JR. ........the look of that redneck's face when I told him was just :banderas:

oh yeah...and Eminem.......he owns YOUR BYATCH A$$ too http://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/may/31/news.Eminem

Michael Jackson now owns the rights to Eminem's back catalogue, after his partnership company Sony/ATV purchased the publishing company Famous Music for $370 million.

Bjork, Shakira and Beck are also among the many artists whose publishing rights were sold by Viacom, of which Famous Music is a subsidiary, at auction yesterday afternoon.
:dead: :laff:

Cacs :umad:

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of publishing rights, Mike owns the Beatles too. Someone find that Pual McCarthy interview. MJ was on some real shady shyt. Not surprised he did that to his brother.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clive davis is the super stereotypical powerful jewish guy, should I believe him?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Speaking of publishing rights, Mike owns the Beatles too. Someone find that Pual McCarthy interview. MJ was on some real shady shyt. Not surprised he did that to his brother.

Hey the GAME is to be SOLD not TOLD :manny:

Micheal Jackson was taught the publishing game by Paul Mcartney.....nice but dumb move on Paul's part

cause Mike came back and outbidded Paul and John Lennon and Yoko Ono when ATV wanted 40 million dollars up front for the catalog....

1985 - - Today in Beatles History Michael Jackson outbid Paul McCartney and Yoko Ono for the ATV music-publishing catalog. Jackson paid $47.5 million for the rights to more than 250 songs written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney. :russ: http://www.on-this-day.com/onthisday/thedays/music/aug14.htm

and yall call Michael soft...... :mjpls:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

& to think that Blanket will one day own it all.

giphy.gif

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
He asked Paul for advice in investing money...Paul told him publishing...then the nikkas outbids him in an auction for his own music :dead:

As much as he hated Joe, it seems he still he still inherited the grimey gene from him

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He asked Paul for advice in investing money...Paul told him publishing...then the nikkas outbids him in an auction for his own music :dead:

As much as he hated Joe, it seems he still he still inherited the grimey gene from him

nah man......it was obvious the MUSIC BIZ taught MIKE he had to GO HARD or GO HOME

ain't no friends in this industry..........he learned that early..the Jackson 5 was being extorted by Berry Gordy and then when the Jackson's got to be grown men they had to deal with the Mafia in the form of Micheal Franceze and the Columbo family who muscled their way in on the JACKSON'S tour in the early 80's

so Mike ain't no dummy......if anything Joe was cause he never capitalized off of his son's success...eventually had to result in begging mike for loans and shyt...

remember Mike even called out Mafia affiliate Tommy Mottola for his fukkery....Mike was a real g :salute: