Clarence Thomas is not Black....how is this not problematic?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Clarence Thomas is not being included in the Smithsonian African American Museum - I'm seeing this in the news, but it's really no surprise to black people because he is not seen as really "BLACK".

:whoa: I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with that assessment, just saying that it's a factual reality.

Here is where that's problematic: We are the only group that has a set of cultural attitudes, beliefs, thoughts, lifestyle - all of which makes someone a part of our race. If they don't adhere to these sets of guidelines, they are no longer a part of our race, regardless of the color of their skin.

(this clearly applies to Condie Rice, Colin Powell and now Ben Carson)

To my knowledge, we are the only people on the planet who do this; do you all see this as not being problematic to the progress of our race? Does this sit well with you?

Just want some thoughts and opinions on this:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
American arrogance Lol. The level of delusion is actually unbelievable.

Please can you people get it through your thick skulls, black people don't just exist in your country! People are NOT bound together by the level of melanin in their skin.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Its a disgrace and I"m sick of it.
White liberals want to attack and sick their black lapdogs on anyone who doesn't toe liberal talking points and I'm sick of it.
Clarence Thomas deserves recognition and praise for black achievement because to be where he is and do what he has done in the era he came from is a fukking achievement.
All blacks aren't progressives, and we don't have to make an excuse for it, same reason no other race does, but you have the media and simple minded fools who go out there way to attack this man on his blackness and try to remove him from history and reduce his accomplishment and its sickening that a lot of blacks buy into it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:wtf: wtf is up with y'all in this thread maybe the creator of the museum don't like him and figures he's no integral to "black" history and truth be told he is a black man in white face token ass negro who has no love of black people despite being black himself... :coffee: take it how you want it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:wtf: wtf is up with y'all in this thread maybe the creator of the museum don't like him and figures he's no integral to "black" history and truth be told he is a black man in white face token ass negro who has no love of black people despite being black himself... :coffee: take it how you want it.
He is a black american who is conservative, if he is a token and a white man in black face so is Fredrick Douglas and Booker T washington

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seems like you can't really reply, so you make a post that has no substance whatsoever.

:coffee: your bringing up 2 African-American figures in history vs a man who has done nothing in America except sit on his lazy ass and suck the white man's dikk behind closed doors. But I digress...

Also your WHITE why the fukk do YOU care?!? :dahell:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
we're not the only ones who do this

it's basically an American thing

White people I know don't claim "Rednecks" or they try to say their not white because they don't act like this
3434687100_b62bc5c8b7.jpg

then there's some Black people that won't claim someone who "acts white"

and some Asians won't claim certain Asians
Hispanics won't claim certain Hispanics

tho everyone of these groups of people always got a lot who try and "act black" which therefor they try and say they aren't what they actually are

like a ________ person will say "i'm ____ but i don't act ____"

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:coffee: your bringing up 2 African-American figures in history vs a man who has done nothing in America except sit on his lazy ass and suck the white man's dikk behind closed doors. But I digress...

Also your WHITE why the fukk do YOU care?!? :dahell:
I bring up 2 conservative by today's standards black american figures and compare them to another one clarence thomas, 2nd black supreme court justice, who has had influence on US law.

To claim he is gay or a white lover instead of a simply a conservative black man, shows your lack of intellect. You get angry and you can only make emotional arguments.

I'm not white, I'm a black american, so what are you talking about?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I bring up 2 conservative by today's standards black american figures and compare them to another one clarence thomas, 2nd black supreme court justice, who has had influence on US law.

To claim he is gay or a white lover instead of a simply a conservative black man, shows your lack of intellect. You get angry and you can only make emotional arguments.

I'm not white, I'm a black american, so what are you talking about?

1 Clarence Thomas has done NOTHING for black people as a whole or even made a footnote in history except get embroiled in a sex scandal.
2. I implied figuratively he was a white dikk sucked based on his conservative values being anathema to black people in layman's terms he's an oreo like sheriff Clarke.
3. Wasn't you exposed for being white?!? :dahell: no one who's black says they're a black American. And lastly prove it, plenty of people know what I look like I can prove im 100% black, can you?!? :stopitslime:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
1 Clarence Thomas has done NOTHING for black people as a whole or even made a footnote in history except get embroiled in a sex scandal.
2. I implied figuratively he was a white dikk sucked based on his conservative values being anathema to black people in layman's terms he's an oreo like sheriff Clarke.
3. Wasn't you exposed for being white?!? :dahell: no one who's black says they're a black American. And lastly prove it, plenty of people know what I look like I can prove im 100% black, can you?!? :stopitslime:

Clarence Thomas's achievement is a testament to black american success in this racist country and as far as the sex scandal, it was nothing more than a political hit job and white liberals will do nothing more than work over time to diminish how a black kid growing up in jim crow Georgia, homeless for a time, grows up to be a honor student in high school as the only black student, graduates with honors from a minor university but some how finds a way to get accepted and graduates from Yale Law School and you act like that isn't accomplishment in the US, as if he isn't black and didn't have to fight and struggle to get to where he got to?

2. I know what you implied figuratively and I addressed literally and figuratively. He isn't an anathema to black people, he is one of many types of black americans in this country a conservative.

3. How was I exposed for being white, you just make up shyt when you have nothing of substance to speak on, shows your mental laziness. I can post a pic of myself, but it needs to be a ban bet. I bet you your account and leaving this site, you want to take it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Clarence Thomas's achievement is a testament to black american success in this racist country and as far as the sex scandal, it was nothing more than a political hit job and white liberals will do nothing more than work over time to diminish how a black kid growing up in jim crow Georgia, homeless for a time, grows up to be a honor student in high school as the only black student, graduates with honors from a minor university but some how finds a way to get accepted and graduates from Yale Law School and you act like that isn't accomplishment in the US, as if he isn't black and didn't have to fight and struggle to get to where he got to?

2. I know what you implied figuratively and I addressed literally and figuratively. He isn't an anathema to black people, he is one of many types of black americans in this country a conservative.

3. How was I exposed for being white, you just make up shyt when you have nothing of substance to speak on, shows your mental laziness. I can post a pic of myself, but it needs to be a ban bet. I bet you your account and leaving this site, you want to take it?
I'm gonna respond to this hilarious ass c00nrific post but you willing to put up ALL YOUR COLI CASH AND COMPLETE IP ADDRESS NULLIFICATION BAN BET. LOSER LEAVES THE COLI FORVER???

PULL UP... :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHERE YOU AT WITH THAT fukkING ANSWER, YOU PROCRASINATING bytch ASS MUTHAfukkA?!??! @David_TheMan
IM WILLING TO PUT IN ALL ON THE LINE!!!
THIS IS WHY I CANT STAND CORNY ASS AGENTS... guy going in my ignore file if I don't get answer.