Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The loyalty this team has to Witten is hurting our offense on 3rd & long and 4th & long. I'm sooooo tired of seeing his ass on the field in our empty formations. He is blindly taking reps from Noah Brown and Brice Butler. It might have more to do with the Garrett and/or Linehan not having the balls to tell him he is a liability in must pass situations.
:hubie:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
These fukkboys buy into their own hype after every decent year and it’s up to the HC to keep them focused and humble which his bytch ass (Garrett) can’t do.

My hatred for this nikka is deep brehs. Like I dead ass don’t feel emotion during losses because I tell myself this increases the chances of him getting canned.

Also, Dak has some serious accuracy issues from the pocket this year. Part of it is the line not playing as well as last year but it’s still no excuse.

Beasley is actually starting to get double teams and you can legitimately see the frustration in his face. It was most noticeable on the Brice Butler TD. Dude just walked to the sideline and usually will celebrate with everyone after the TD.

What’s sad is the division is pretty much trash and will keep us in the mix all the way until the end so we’ll be engaged as we are now all the way to week 17.

Dak is a franchise QB but we can’t expect him to do all the things Romo did. Romo hid a lot of warts on this offense/team

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a damn shame I'm looking forward to the return of Hitchens but our lb corps looked horrible today. Jaylon Smith is just another body out there.

I got flamed on cowboyszone when I criticized his play after the Giants play but he's tentative out genre and while I don't blame them he shouldn't be out there as much as he is. Dude is the worst player out there on defense to me and he's playing arguably one of the most important positions in the mike. He's never there to to make the play and always catching up to the ball 5 yards pass the line of scrimmage.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fukkboys buy into their own hype after every decent year and it’s up to the HC to keep them focused and humble which his bytch ass (Garrett) can’t do.

My hatred for this nikka is deep brehs. Like I dead ass don’t feel emotion during losses because I tell myself this increases the chances of him getting canned.

Also, Dak has some serious accuracy issues from the pocket this year. Part of it is the line not playing as well as last year but it’s still no excuse.

Beasley is actually starting to get double teams and you can legitimately see the frustration in his face. It was most noticeable on the Brice Butler TD. Dude just walked to the sideline and usually will celebrate with everyone after the TD.

What’s sad is the division is pretty much trash and will keep us in the mix all the way until the end so we’ll be engaged as we are now all the way to week 17.

Dak is a franchise QB but we can’t expect him to do all the things Romo did. Romo hid a lot of warts on this offense/team
Dak struggles in the pocket I think can be attributed to the play design.

Our pass plays are all slow developing plays I think based off the fact that he coaching staff expected that great online to be able to give Dak some time to make the pass. That just hasn't been the case. They need to incorporate some 3 step drop pass plays to back the defense up off us.