Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Dak needs to be better in the pocket

-Dez route running is lazy

-Switzer is dead to me

-Defense is Ass. Same shyt every year. Time for Marinelli to go

-Zeke is out of shape
lol I'm chillin. Switzer don't fukk up that punt we blow those clowns out. They got 10 of their first 13 points on short fields.

Oh and I'm glad we're ignoring that cracka in this thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
fire jason garrett. i've seen enough. fire this kiss ass pos now.
we need to hire romo as coach :wow:

fukk bytch ass garrett. he held romo back most his career, the least jerry could do. no one knows this offense better than romo, he can finally get this team a ring in a different way, and mentor dak in the process. garrett has had to many chances and been a hindrance to this team forever. its been fukk garrett since he iced our kicker.

or have romo as the OC, up in the booth breaking down the defensive coverages. he can step in tommorow and do work.

marrinelli been had to work with ass his whole time in dallas, he brings the best out of these scrubs.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switzer is an idiot though. It was only a matter of time before he fumbled. He thinks it's fun and games with his goofy ass since the first time he tried that fake fair catch and was laughing about it. fukk him until he turns a game around with a return like he ruined one.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Theres no point in calling for Garrett to get fired. He will be here the next two seasons minimum. We need better players on defense, plain and simple. We need two safeties, another LB, a 1-tech, and another DE to pair up with DLaw. Nothing will change until that happens.