Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think we're overloaded with talent in the secondary but they're not using it right.

I still don't know if Chido is a corner or a safety. Xavier Woods is a safety but he lined up as a slot corner and held his ground.

Byron Jones is just an interesting player. I'd move him to corner tho. I think Chido and Woods can be a good safety tandem with the CBs being: Jones, Scandrick :dry:, Lewis, Brown

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think we're overloaded with talent in the secondary but they're not using it right.

I still don't know if Chido is a corner or a safety. Xavier Woods is a safety but he lined up as a slot corner and held his ground.

Byron Jones is just an interesting player. I'd move him to corner tho. I think Chido and Woods can be a good safety tandem with the CBs being: Jones, Scandrick :dry:, Lewis, Brown

Woods got similar measurables to Earl Thomas (height/weight) how does he look so miniature on tv :why:

What we need is for Derwin James to tank his draft stock so we can pair a real safety with Woods and scrub our hands of Byron Jones for good.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
What’s up with Taco ?
Stinking it’s the the fukk up

tenor.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Stinking it’s the the fukk up

tenor.gif
I think he'll benefit more playing on downs where he can rush the passer but they rather have Crawford in. He's already a better rusher than Crawford and has gotten pressure but no sacks. I don't think there was a real plan to let him be the guy by the coaching staff :yeshrug:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I think he'll benefit more playing on downs where he can rush the passer but they rather have Crawford in. He's already a better rusher than Crawford and has gotten pressure but no sacks. I don't think there was a real plan to let him be the guy by the coaching staff :yeshrug:
There’s no nikka on this team I hate more than Tyrone Crawford :hhh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Finessed his way into being a captain :mjlol:. He'll never be inactive. Taco bout to get bushes when Irving gets back
I can see packages where they move Irving inside to have Ta-Crawford outside rushing :snoop:

Tank-Collins-Irving-Crawford but Taco would look good in that scenario.