Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So whats up with Dez lack of production? Is it him, playcalling or Dak?
A little bit of both. He was targeted 2 times last game, he certainly can't throw the ball to himself. Its up to Linehan and Dak to get him more high percentage opportunities.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So whats up with Dez lack of production? Is it him, playcalling or Dak?
I'm gonna go with playcalling and Dak. Dez not being used properly has ALWAYS been an issue. but there was never a real problem getting him the ball. NOW he's not getting separation, NOW he's not getting off the line :dry:
A little bit of both. He was targeted 2 times last game, he certainly can't throw the ball to himself. Its up to Linehan and Dak to get him more high percentage opportunities.
Cole Beasley on Twitter going off on fans talmbout, "I can't catch what ain't thrown" nshyt :snoop: Dak needs to learn to get surgical with the peel. Maybe it takes him a minute to get his mojo going, I don't think he had a passing touchdown through his first 3 games last year.
he's had to go up against elite db's so far. Jenkins, talib and Peterson. we should see him break out as the schedule eases up.
That really doesn't matter. Those corners are decent and none are held to the regard of a corner as Dez is a WR. He needs to get the ball, against those guys too instead of being used as a decoy or getting uncatchable targets. I put the blame on the playcalling but more and more I'm starting to shift it to Dak.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez just does not have the speed to get real separation but his hands are also not rock solid for a possession receiver. If he had hands like anquan boldin it would not be a problem but based on how this offense uses him which is 50/50 balls most of the time hes gonna struggle :yeshrug:

Honestly he would produce much better in the slot but we cant put out short white receivers on the outside :francis:

Also is it just me or is T-will catching the ball with his hands lately? :what:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just copped :banderas:

CtzofI-XEAARmSD.jpg

I gotta get me one :wow:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
he's had to go up against elite db's so far. Jenkins, talib and Peterson. we should see him break out as the schedule eases up.
When you're an elite WR getting paid that kinda money it shouldn't matter who's covering you. I don't see no Prime Time or prime Revis out there. 114 yards in 3 games is unacceptable and it needs to be fixed immediately

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Dak needs to throw the ball to who is open. If that means less stats for Dez, I am absolutely fine with that. We saw what happened when we forced it Dez'ss way a couple of games ago.
Agreed but Dak also needs to throw better passes. The deep passes he threw to Brice Butler Monday night I never see him throw those to Dez