Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

You Stay Classy, Dallas: How a Texas Sports Anchor Became an Internet Sensation

In his Pacman Jones commentary, Hansen whacked the “rich, white” Cowboys fan “who talks so passionately about being tough on crime [who] will stand and cheer when Pacman makes a play. But they wouldn’t hire him to work in their company when he needs a job. And if he showed up on their doorstep to pick up their daughter for a night on the town, they would shoot him through the glass.”

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
No we don't. He hasn't shown up until his contract year which I predicted. I'm still weary if he's doing this for the payday only.
He was coming off of back surgery last season if I remember correctly. Dude just had a bad season last year. It happens. Only time will tell if it's only because of a contract year. He's also only 25 years old.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was coming off of back surgery last season if I remember correctly. Dude just had a bad season last year. It happens. Only time will tell if it's only because of a contract year. He's also only 25 years old.
I'm just saying I wouldn't break the bank

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm just saying I wouldn't break the bank
Not saying that they should break the bank. See how the season plays out and go from there. It'll be a bad look though if he signs elsewhere and keeps ballin like this. DeMarcus Lawrence definitely has to keep playing well. We're seeing the talent during these 1st 3 games. Just trying to be positive breh.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
No we don't. He hasn't shown up until his contract year which I predicted. I'm still weary if he's doing this for the payday only.
Ya'll hear him in the post game interview?

They asked him about his performance and his answer was:
"I gotta family to feed. I gotta eat."

Dude definitely wants to get paid, and I don't blame him. Just question how hard he'll try after getting his money.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll hear him in the post game interview?

They asked him about his performance and his answer was:
"I gotta family to feed. I gotta eat."

Dude definitely wants to get paid, and I don't blame him. Just question how hard he'll try after getting his money.
Yup. Franchise his ass if he try to get crazy :yeshrug:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
This fanbase has bytched about the lack of pass rush for like 5 years now, pay the dude. He leading the league in sacks, like what's the alternative?...
And then two years later we’re cussing Stephen and Jerry out for the bloated contract after back to back 3 sack years :francis: nah nikkas is right being cautious with dude.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Tank real deal. He's got the weed out of his system and is finally healthy. Can't wait to see him on the line with Irving cause he's about to be doubled this week and is gonna need him soon. I'd move him inside (is that the 1 tech that Hatcher use to play?) and let Taco replace Crawford's bum ass.

Tank-Collins-Irving-Taco :ohmy:

Offense

Dak is holding the ball way too long, gotta fix that. (There were plays where the checkdown was obviously open but he waited to see what developed down the field then was forced to throw the ball at Witten's feet/Elliott when he's finally covered instead of taking what the defense gave)
  • I need Dak in the film room reading all defenses, all day, everyday. He needs to be putting in 60-80 hour weeks with 45 being just film. There's too many weapons on the offensive side of the ball for our offense to be so stagnant.
La'el started off slow and then got rolling.

I want the coaching staff to see how Fitz, at 38, was used and use that as a blueprint to get Dez the ball more often.

Secondary

Woods out there balling in limited action, Health shouldn't see the field again unless it's special teams.

AB had a bad day but I don't think it's an outlier of him as a corner.

Byron had a respectable day.

Scandrick should have been left in Arizona. 10 years into the league and he's still the same player he was his rookie season, in perfect position to get caught on and not give up YAC smh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Tank real deal. He's got the weed out of his system and is finally healthy. Can't wait to see him on the line with Irving cause he's about to be doubled this week and is gonna need him soon. I'd move him inside (is that the 1 tech that Hatcher use to play?) and let Taco replace Crawford's bum ass.

Offense

Dak is holding the ball way too long, gotta fix that. (There were plays where the checkdown was obviously open but he waited to see what developed down the field then was forced to throw the ball at Witten's feet/Elliott when he's finally covered instead of taking what the defense gave)
  • I need Dak in the film room reading all defenses, all day, everyday. He needs to be putting in 60-80 hour weeks with 45 being just film. There's too many weapons on the offensive side of the ball for our offense to be so stagnant.

I want the coaching staff to see how Fitz, at 38, was used and use that as a blueprint to get Dez the ball more often.

Secondary

Woods out there balling in limited action, Health shouldn't see the field again unless it's special teams.

Scandrick should have been left in Arizona. 10 years into the league and he's still the same player he was his rookie season, in perfect position to get caught on and not give up YAC smh.
Scheme issue imo (besides the dumping down part)

Romo used to hold on to the ball the same way until someone finally got open (hence all the injuries he suffered).

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Offense

Secondary

Some of y'all just hate Scandrick because what did he do bad yesterday? One bad play or two mixed in with luck stop it.