Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fam it was his first game what's your point posting this?

Is it a middle ground with the cowboys?

It's either extreme praise or extreme hate

I just watched those two Zeke effort plays. Wtf did people want him to fukkin do:dahell:
Man cats be emotional as fukk mixed with that's the norm of "hustling" and being a good team guy. Imo that shyt is false hustle it wasn't like dude was going to get Harris.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not slander. I'm the biggest X supporter but his skill set isn't a good fit compared to what he's being paid.

In a timing based offense, you have to run precise routes. Dez didn't always do that.

He also telegraphs when the ball might come to him which makes it easier for him to cover.

Lastly, Dez doesn't command double teams at the moment which hurts the offense.
Somebody heard Chris Carter yesterday I see.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Somebody heard Chris Carter yesterday I see.

CC just don't like Dez. I'm spitting facts.

The coaches don't know how to use their wide receivers. They don't have a system. Which is why Witten has been able to :eat: to this day. There's no rhyme or reason to what they do in the passing game . It's too basic. They run the same routes which make them predictable and easy to defend. It is what it is. Dallas has been trying to recreate the triplets for the longest time. They need to let that shyt go.

At the end of the day I think Dallas and the passing offense doesn't compliment not only Dez bit most of the Wide Receivers to fill the roster pit with. Which again benefits Witten. No way in hell she should ever lead the team in any receiving category in any game at this point. Most teams will let him catch those 5 and 6 yard button hooks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'd never listen to CC but I'll listen to Shannon if he breaks Dez down. Plus I don't have all 22 this year to see for myself if Dez getting doubled and whatnot :yeshrug:
I knew you listened to someone on FS1 because I heard that yesterday on there.

CC just don't like Dez. I'm spitting facts.

The coaches don't know how to use their wide receivers. They don't have a system. Which is why Witten has been able to :eat: to this day. There's no rhyme or reason to what they do in the passing game . It's too basic. They run the same routes which make them predictable and easy to defend. It is what it is. Dallas has been trying to recreate the triplets for the longest time. They need to let that shyt go.

At the end of the day I think Dallas and the passing offense doesn't compliment not only Dez bit most of the Wide Receivers to fill the roster pit with. Which again benefits Witten. No way in hell she should ever lead the team in any receiving category in any game at this point. Most teams will let him catch those 5 and 6 yard button hooks.
Maybe you don't like Dez either because y'all both said the same thing.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
denver has the better defense and coaching so no surprised we took an L there. i'd like for the staff to put some more trust in these young db's and let them sink or swim. protecting them in making them line up 10 yards from the receiver is what caused carr and claiborne to flame out. let them be aggressive and make plays, damn.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
denver has the better defense and coaching so no surprised we took an L there. i'd like for the staff to put some more trust in these young db's and let them sink or swim. protecting them in making them line up 10 yards from the receiver is what caused carr and claiborne to flame out. let them be aggressive and make plays, damn.
That was so annoying to watch I have a hard time believe these guys cant take it upon themselves to say fukk whatever the coaches say and just press the WRs.